** RM Sponsors' Fund - COLE SHIRT - AUCTION ENDED!

govanblue

Darren Cole - Signed, Framed Shirt.

Winning Bid: £82

Bidding HAS ENDED

framed_shirt_zps595e51af.jpg

Commemorative medals (SPFL3 Winners / SFL1 Winners) - cases signed by Nicky Law - SOLD!

Bid now for the chance to own these two commemorative medals. Presentation cases were signed by Nicky Law at Auchenhowie when we collected our framed shirts.

Winning Bid - SPFL3 Medal: £56

Winning Bid - SFL1 Medal: £71

Note: the current winning bid is not the amount of the highest bid. It is £1 more than the 2nd highest bid.

To Bid: Send a PM (private message) to me, govanblue stating the maximum you would be prepared to pay. If your bid wins, you will not necessarily pay the maximum, you will just pay £1 more than the 2nd highest bid.)

Sebastien Faure - Framed, Signed Home Shirt (2013/2014)

Bid now for the chance to own this stunning framed shirt. A Guaranteed one-off - this is the official 2013/2014 Shirt-Sponsors' Presentation Shirt - presented to RM by Seb at Auchenhowie.

BIDDING ENDED

Winning Bid: £153

Note: the current winning bid is not the amount of the highest bid. It is £1 more than the 2nd highest bid.

To Bid: Send a PM (private message) to me, govanblue stating the maximum you would be prepared to pay. If your bid wins, you will not necessarily pay the maximum, you will just pay £1 more than the 2nd highest bid.)

Law_Framed2_zps2463bcf6.jpg

faure_shirt_presentation_zps27159645.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really depends on how much we'll have to advance to your clearing account to facilitate the transfer. :pipe:

Straight up genuine. I will mail you 2.7 trillion Zim dollars if you pay the postage -. Its in notes no larger than a 50 zim dollar note. Most is 10's. I left the coins out to save some weight.

Volumetric weight, I would guess, would be around 200kg's :pipe:

Of course, I also know a Nigerian prince with US$37,000,000.00 spare change he doesn't want if you pay me directly GBP10,000.00 as facilitator.....

Or just send me the shirt and I'll leave you alone! :party:

Why don't you's put it out of The RM twitter feed too? That will get you's a big audience - We'll RT it too and since its for charity I'm sure loads will.

GM

That's a good question.

I'm a total non-twitter twit hadn't even thought of it.

I know that the RM Twitter guys do tweet various bits of important Fund news, but I wouldn't know if they've tweeted anything on this.

Aren't there real dangers involved, like the tweet attracting all manner of bheasts with bhogus bhids. Or worse - me turning in to Craig Houston!!! :lol:

But seriously - yeah, anything that can be done to increase the winning bid won't go amiss. (tu)

Update:

Bidding has now ended for the Seb Faure Framed Shirt. (tu)

Current Winning Bid: £153

I got called away, and wasn't here at 7pm to receive the last bids, so I've notified the 2nd highest bidder (who sent his bid while I was out) that he has been outbid and have given him an opportunity to make one last bid.

If he makes an increased bid, I will then have to go to the top bidder, and see if he wants to increase his bid.

Not sure how long that will take, but in the meantime...

NEXT ITEMS FOR AUCTION:

• Commemorative medal - SFL3 Winners - presentation case signed by Nicky Law - Current Winning Bid: £56

• Commemorative medal - SPFL1 Winners - presentation case signed by Nicky Law - Current Winning Bid: £56

BIDDING ENDS MONDAY 14 JULY (tomorrow) at 9pm

medals1_zpse144c85a.jpg