Do you think Rangers should pursue a EUFA investigation?

ZZed

379 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Rangers should pursue a EUFA investigation?

Should Rangers now ask for UEFA to investigate the role played by the SFA, SPL. SPFL and the chairmen of clubs that acted in unison to push for the punishment of an innocent club before the verdict was in.

I would also put it to UEFA that Rangers can have no confidence about being treated justly in the future by these organisations and should be moved to the FA in England.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Rangers now ask for UEFA to investigate the role played by the SFA, SPL. SPFL and the chairmen of clubs that acted in unison to push for the punishment of an innocent club before the verdict was in.

I would also put it to UEFA that Rangers can have no confidence about being treated justly in the future by these organisations and should be moved to the FA in England.

Whilst it may come to nought, I support both ideas on the basis of highlighting the story of injustice and to put our case over.

An actual investigation would be a great thing and special dispensation to move leagues would be the dream scenario.

I hate the idea of going as a pair and bringing that lot with us. I don't want that association and would gladly welcome there not being any more of them.

No, that would be silly and a waste of expense, Craig Shyte played a big part in this also. While there are injustices committed against our club, Craig Shyte ruined everything

No, that would be silly and a waste of expense, Craig Shyte played a big part in this also. While there are injustices committed against our club, Craig Shyte ruined everything

Agree with this, at the end of the day our club chairman never payed PAYE or NI. So he committed a crime in the eyes of our governing body, and as he was our club chairman it was Rangers that got fucked for it. There is other things though that should be looked into eg HMRC taking us to court for the big tax case even though they didn't win their case they put a massive obstacle in our way of future owners, they never gave us a chance of sorting our finances out knowing full well that no one would buy us with that hanging over our head.

Its not only about Whyte and his doings, remember the part our SFA and SPL played with their illegal transfer embargos, withholding prize money, attempting to steal titles, I could go on. The rats just made it up as they went along.

The only thing they were interested in was how much more damage they could do to us. THEY should be lynched.

it's the only way, guilty until proven innocent? Our fa should have ensured that was never this case.

Sporting integrity went way out the window after that decision.

Will Celtic now be stripped of Titles the won because of this? Not a chance in hell, they would riot in they east end .

We should be compensated and all monies spent on stadium upgrades and transfer fees only.

This result has scunnered all those little anti Rangers bigots

Yes but the main aim must be now to get Police Scotland to act both against the tax case blog & BBC Scotland for obtaining illegally leaked info.

The data protection act states that all government information on people/companies should be kept safe & secure. This was not the case with Rangers as documents from HMRC were being uploaded to websites almost every day with impunity for the law.

If this was info about that lot from the east end people would be doing time in jail right now for it.

UEFA are corrupt and are in bed with the SFA

I don't think that Rangers should make a spectacle of it, but they should certainly submit whatever paperwork is necessary for requesting that UEFA look into the matter. Regardless of what comes of it, it might make the governing bodies of Scottish football think twice about how they handle the Club in the future.

Not at all we wouldn't win that fight.

But I would like to see a public enquiry into HMRC's actions. Specifically who was in charge, why Shyte was allowed not to pay PAYE, why the consistently leaked classified information to republican bloggers, why the BTC result was delayed? The questions are endless ...

I agree, while we may have been shafted by those in power in this country, Whytes failure to pay the Wee Tax Case, PAYE or NI during his tenure and all the rest of the destructive actions from him have been the key factors in this.

I don't see the point as there won't be any hard evidence that could be used to punish the Cabal who plotted against us.

As I see it they got a very different result from the one they imagined. We were supposed to go down for one year and come back up straight away. That did not happen so all the money which we Rangers fans put in to the game went elsewhere and the dominoes started to tumble leaving the situation where this year the Championship is likely to equal the top league for attendance and exceed it for interest.