You talk some amount of s***e, Phil

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Phil (as I know you will be reading this) you are beyond irony with everything you try to claim that Rangers fans are, you are bigoted beyond belief, sectarian and absolutely obsessed with hatred, and everyone knows it. How's the book serialisation coming along mo chara?

You are also below contempt that you fleece your so called 'fellow comrades' with your lies and made up pish that the gullible faithfull follow because guess what, they're as much all consumed with sectarian hatred as you are and lap up your lies, well done you, the Fuhrer.

Keep taking the Prozac you sad, sad man!

Poor wee deranged Phillip 53 names no more tax case to lie about and his predictions of Rangers going back into admin every week for the last 2 and a half years now look like boring even the most rabid foaming at the mouth Timmy.

Wonder how it's going to hover up web-site donations now?

Why even discuss him?

Exactly. Add to that we have a thread going on that's calling Angela Haggerty "the most powerful woman in Scottish football". Giving these two discredited Rangers haters this type of attention is nothing short of a fucking riddy. The threads should be deleted IMO because these 2 cunts feed of the attention and use it as a platform to spout even more bile and lies.

If you tell a lie often enough ... just look at RTC and Phil3names contribution to that lie that went largely unchallenged in the media.

The club certainly won't go after this guy, what harm is there in the support doing it?

Why even discuss him?

Exactly. Add to that we have a thread going on that's calling Angela Haggerty "the most powerful woman in Scottish football". Giving these two discredited Rangers haters this type of attention is nothing short of a fucking riddy. The threads should be deleted IMO because these 2 cunts feed of the attention and use it as a platform to spout even more bile and lies.

Personally I'd rather we took on and exposed these cunts and not let their lies go unchallenged, than went back to the 'dignified silence' pish. That worked out well didn't it?

But we we're all different.

The title of the Hag thread is the exact same title as the blog quoted.

Personally I'd rather we took on and exposed these cunts and not let their lies go unchallenged, than went back to the 'dignified silence' pish.

You're right, let's fill The Bears Den with threads about Angela and Phil. Giving these 2 attention is the best way forward doh

It's quite ironic those who slate the dignified silence motto , and demand answers from Walter and the like, whilst want us to ignore people with platforms to supply the world with lies/ inane statements designed to ruin us

Couldn't make it up really ....

You're right, let's fill The Bears Den with threads about Angela and Phil. Giving these 2 attention is the best way forward doh

Aye, because that's what's happening isn't it, every other Thread it is.

Fuck me, we have Bears who are prepared to challenge the shit being told about us, and some want them to just shut up and let the lies continue unchallenged.

Any wonder we are in the state we are at present ffs!!

Aye, because that's what's happening isn't it, every other Thread it is.

Fuck me, we have Bears who are prepared to challenge the shit being told about us, and some want them to just shut up and let the lies continue unchallenged.

Any wonder we are in the state we are at present ffs!!

(tu)

We should absolutely call them out and challenge the lies. Doing it on a Rangers forums going to have limited impact. Fair play to the likes of CRO & VB etc for trying to get the fight out there.

I suppose we could ignore them and allow them to post whatever lies they want to about Rangers and Rangers fans. But That's been what we've been doing for years now and it's played a part in destabilising the club and not stopped them one bit.

Second option is to stand up to these people and expose them for the bigots they are.

If not for Rangers fans complaining to the Sun this bigot would have walked away with a five figure sum of money for serialising his work of fiction.

I see people saying best ignored.

That's one of the reasons why our support is too quiet.

Challenge these bastards head on. Phil the gobble giver is an absolute rabid arsehole. About time we started getting tore into him more.

VB lead the way with this but all groups need to get start getting into these bastards.

Well down coplandroad.org

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. These two twats need to be watched and discredited at every turn, then mibbees the media will start to ignore them but then again mibbees Naw.

I suppose we could ignore them and allow them to post whatever lies they want to about Rangers and Rangers fans. But That's been what we've been doing for years now and it's played a part in destabilising the club and not stopped them one bit.

Second option is to stand up to these people and expose them for the bigots they are.

If not for Rangers fans complaining to the Sun this bigot would have walked away with a five figure sum of money for serialising his work of fiction.

Indeed!

I just can't get my head around Bear's not wanting to challenge the lies, when you just even consider what's happened to us in the last few years, and the amount of lies, misinformation and witch hunts that we have been a victim of, and the damage that has done to us as a Club and support. So just ignore that aye, and the still relentless attacks which still damage us.

Waken up people, because until we do, these cunts, the BBC, GCC and the rest will just continue with their lies and shit to damage and ultimately try and kill us unchallenged ffs.