24 Hours to Make Every Rangers Fan Stop and Think

Tontospal

Tonight the state aid fc hordes are in the capital to play a Champions League match whilst their own cesspit awaits Her Majesty and the eyes of the world having had a significant upgrade thanks to the public purse.

Liewell and his cohorts have certainly done a number on us and must feel untouchable given they have gotten away with their efforts to date.

From a football point of view this is the second season in a row that they have had a free run at the Champions League thanks more to their efforts off the pitch than on it. I'm not saying we would have won the title in either of the last two seasons but we were deprived of the chance by the disgusting and vengeful actions of our enemies and their co-conspirators. It is impossible to understate how damaging that has been to us in a football sense or financially.

Despite all of the infighting amongst the support we should never forget that our real enemy, has, is and always will be that lot. Too many appear to have forgotten that or choose to ignore that fact in their haste to bad mouth fellow fans or past and present board members.

A march was held on Saturday by some of the support.

I look forward to the match by the united support demanding justice and reparation for the wrongdoings administered against us when we were not even allowed that basic premise of our legal system, being presumed innocent until proven guilty.

We have been through a lot in the last few years and the events of tonight and tomorrow only serve to rub our noses in it.

We have a long fight in front of us but everyone of us has a duty to past, present and future Rangers to make sure the various issues are not forgotten and the perpetrators don't get away with it.

United as a support we are unstoppable and should be feared.

Great post but our apathy is widespread and there doesn't seem to be an appetite for a march to highlight the injustness.

The Queen and the Prime Minister and are at the city chambers tomorrow yet we sit on our forums.

Theresa May is the day after yet no one mobilises.

We self imploded, nobody made Murray sell the club to Whyte for £1. Once that happened of course, Celtic and co. where never going to miss the opportunity to stick the boot in and fuck me have they done that.

We have been singing the praises of the queen for years but its the home of Celtic who she is going to as over billion people watch the opening ceremony at Porkhead. Its sickening.

We self imploded, nobody made Murray sell the club to Whyte for £1. Once that happened of course, Celtic and co. where never going to miss the opportunity to stick the boot in and fuck me have they done that.

We have been singing the praises of the queen for years but its the home of Celtic who she is going to as over billion people watch the opening ceremony at Porkhead. Its sickening.

Her Majesty will smash some seats at the paedodome before she leaves just you watch.

Many on here will be too young to remember but as a youngster i remember listening to David Francys commentary from Easter Road when Colin Stein scored Rangers equaliser and give Rangers the title under Jock Wallace, it stopped the unthinkable ten in a row. I was a bit too young to really realise the importance of this title win.

The enemy are weaker than two years ago and Rangers are slowly building. The enemy are not the might many may feel they are. It may take another couple of years but with a proper structure in place we will win the title and blow their tainted and corrupt flags out the water.

My point is under the current biased regime what a day that will be.Possibly the greatest of our league achievements. The clock counts down, not till the start of the tainted Commonwealth Games but the return of Glasgow Rangers as Scottish Champions won fair and square, the first time the league has been won fairly in many years.

tainted Commonwealth Games

maybe a bit OTT to suggest the Commonweath Games are tainted just because our stadium wasnt chosen to host the opening ceremony but I really hope we are on our way back, but I have to admit at the moment im not to sure what way we are heading.

Many on here will be too young to remember but as a youngster i remember listening to David Francys commentary from Easter Road when Colin Stein scored Rangers equaliser and give Rangers the title under Jock Wallace, it stopped the unthinkable ten in a row. I was a bit too young to really realise the importance of this title win.

The enemy are weaker than two years ago and Rangers are slowly building. The enemy are not the might many may feel they are. It may take another couple of years but with a proper structure in place we will win the title and blow their tainted and corrupt flags out the water.

My point is under the current biased regime what a day that will be.Possibly the greatest of our league achievements. The clock counts down, not till the start of the tainted Commonwealth Games but the return of Glasgow Rangers as Scottish Champions won fair and square, the first time the league has been won fairly in many years.

That will be the greatest day in my Rangers supporting life and a day we must remember is coming sooner than they could ever expect :uk:

That will be the greatest day in my Rangers supporting life and a day we must remember is coming sooner than they could ever expect :uk:

I admire your optimism but in reality there would have to be some serious changes on the field and off the field for that to ever happen.

I've been building it all up for the last few yrs now

The stick, the lies , the laughing at our expense is all built up!

The day we win the league is a day we will remember and we shall ram it home like we have never done before!

It's what's keeping me going , the thought of wiping the smugness from the bitter bastards all out the woodwork

Bears Den? Obsessed with the bheasts. Our club is embarrassing just now so lets work on that. Once we are back where we were then we can maybe look elsewhere

Never in my life have I been embarrassed in support of the Rangers. And I never will be.Not every teams fans can say that however

I was guilty of taking my team and my team's success for granted but now because of the nightmare of the last two years i fully appreciate what my team really means to me,as for the mhanks the pain of having to watch them in the champions league will only make it sweeter when we knock the bastards of their perch because beating them on the park is the best payback possible

As if Her Royal Majesty gives a shit about Rangers. She more interested in corgis.

I was guilty of taking my team and my team's success for granted but now because of the nightmare of the last two years i fully appreciate what my team really means to me,as for the mhanks the pain of having to watch them in the champions league will only make it sweeter when we knock the bastards of their perch because beating them on the park is the best payback possible

Hope you're right, I dont think I can take much more of this. After we got liquidated my Granda who is a staunch Rangers supporter said "dont worry son, I'll be around to see Rangers winning the Premier League again even if its the last thing I do"...he died last week. Honestly think all the trouble we've had over the last few years did nothing for his health.

Hope you're right, I dont think I can take much more of this. After we got liquidated my Granda who is a staunch Rangers supporter said "dont worry son, I'll be around to see Rangers winning the Premier League again even if its the last thing I do"...he died last week. Honestly think all the trouble we've had over the last few years did nothing for his health.

This cunts at it.

Never in my life have I been embarrassed in support of the Rangers. And I never will be.Not every teams fans can say that however

The fans are by no means embarrassing. But our Club currently is on and off the park. More so off it.

It's coming.

Next year we'll attract better players and have the money for them. The year after we'll wipe our arses with the green slime and lift our Trophy once again.

I had lost touch with all of football since leaving Scotland over 20 years ago, but on hearing about Rangers' plight I started following again. I'm convinced the trials the club is going through will only make it stronger than ever, and a new era of Rangers' dominance is on the horizon.

That story will be told in every footballing nation on Earth.

No Surrender!!