New signings?

rossburns1

Agree. i think we have enough in the squad.

Heard a rumour today that Moshni is off.[ pinch of salt]

I don't think that would be the worst thing in the world to be honest. He is a liability the way he plays. If we can get £250'000 for him I think he would be sold.

I would rather the window just shut and kept shut until next summer. I live in fear that an English club will throw a couple of million at Rangers in an effort to take Wallace, MacLeod, or maybe even Templeton. If we lost one of those guys I'd be hugely disappointing.

I would rather the window just shut and kept shut until next summer. I live in fear that an English club will throw a couple of million at Rangers in an effort to take Wallace, MacLeod, or maybe even Templeton. If we lost one of those guys I'd be hugely disappointing.

Templeton we'd need a club with an empty treatment table.

Lol.

No one will sign templeton. Too injury prone.

MacLeod has just recovered from a career threatening illness.

Wallace is the only player who might attract an offer of 1m quid.

I think I can remember reading an interview with Ally where he said he was looking to offload some more deadwood before the start of the season.

Is it possible for a manager to empty himself?

Deadwood? FFS you'd only keep a handful out of McCoists squad

Don't think we will sign anyone else but we do need to get rid of a couple. I'd be happy enough to get rid of mohsni if we got a half decent bid. I'd also get shot of shiels. I'd imagine he's on good money and has hardly set the heather alight since we got him.pitty though as I had high hopes for him.

If anyone fancies Templeton and they have a wheelchair or ambulance to take him away then good riddance - classic under-achiever even on the three games a season when he is fit.

Prodanesque waster :(

If anyone fancies Templeton and they have a wheelchair or ambulance to take him away then good riddance - classic under-achiever even on the three games a season when he is fit.

Prodanesque waster :(

One of the most frustrating signings in recent memory.

He has so much god given talent, can beat players for fun, and the ball looks glued to his feet, every third game or so. the rest of the time he is wasteful, lazy, hides and drives me fucking mental.

I am with you on this one, I would love us to sell him on, and try to find someone more consistent. He ( like many others in our team) is like playing with a man short if he is anywhere other than 100% on his game.