All you ever see is folk moaning on here!

Woke up & came onto see how we played last night and all we see is the same folk moaning about this and that, threads started just to moan & complain.. The same people everytime, moaning about the same stuff, 'how shite we are' 'moaning about the manager', anything that can be moaned about is moaned about! Do you no get bored moaning?! :lol:

You's must be fucking miserable everyday! It's annoying as fuck when you load this page and it's all you see! Fucking cheer up and crack a smile eh?

Woke up & came onto see how we played last night and all we see is the same folk moaning about this and that, threads started just to moan & complain.. The same people everytime, moaning about the same stuff, 'how shite we are' 'moaning about the manager', anything that can be moaned about is moaned about! Do you no get bored moaning?! :lol:

You's must be fucking miserable everyday! It's annoying as fuck when you load this page and it's all you see! Fucking cheer up and crack a smile eh?

:lol: do you not get bored moaning about the moaning?

I just laugh at posts like this....it's a fucking opinion, if you have an different one, give it but spare us this pathetic drivel....also were you not on last week "moaning" about something else? "Fucking cheer up and crack a smile eh!" :lol:

This morning I came onto the forum and bloody hell all I read was moaning. It was this post.

I like to think we provide constructive criticism and praise when appropriate.

I only seen first half but we tore that mob apart for 45 mins. Wallace, black, miller and macloed looked pretty good.

We were very comfortable, played a high line and pressed them well. So was pretty shocked to see folk still weren't happy but there yae go

Came on this morning and the Sponsors' Fund hasn't even reached 100.

Bastards the lot o' ye' !

:p20:

There's no moaning in the RM sponsors thread except when GB tries to crack a joke - folk moan then!

In response to OP - looking for negatives is what a few prolific posters do!

I only seen first half but we tore that mob apart for 45 mins. Wallace, black, miller and macloed looked pretty good.

We were very comfortable, played a high line and pressed them well. So was pretty shocked to see folk still weren't happy but there yae go

Thought Wallace looked excellent. Looks like he's ready for the season.

Although I did crash out at half time! Oops.

And guess what soft lad? You are moaning

The online community moan about everything, people were moaning about the ''quality'' of football in 07/08 season when we were on the brink of a quadruple.... THAT proved how fickle a section of our support are.