If they took our titles.....

Hamie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always thought Green was the one who called out the 5 way agreement to the public and said he wouldnt allow it.

Green signed the damn thing then lied that we had no recourse. Of course when it was leaked it turned out we could appeal it, all the way to the CaS. Not to forget his lies about monies being stolen by the SPL/SFA.

Em no he wasn't there was never going to be even the slightest possibility of Green doing that but hey if you keep telling lies enough then people will believe it.

Green, by his own admission iirc, would have done anything possible to ensure our licence and protect his investment. If that meant surrendering titles then he was prepared to do so.

Green, by his own admission iirc, would have done anything possible to ensure our licence and protect his investment. If that meant surrendering titles then he was prepared to do so.

Green also knew that.

1. The SFA had absolutely no right whatsoever to strip our titles and we could have taken it further.

2. His investment would have have been worthless if he had agreed to forfeit titles the fans would have been in revolt.

Green also knew that.

1. The SFA had absolutely no right whatsoever to strip our titles and we could have taken it further.

2. His investment would have have been worthless if he had agreed to forfeit titles the fans would have been in revolt.

He wouldn't have 'agreed' he'd have lied to us about it being forced or we'd have been stripped of our licence to play, the same way he did about money being 'stolen' and having no method of appeal. All of which was shown to be a load of shite.

He wouldn't have 'agreed' he'd have lied to us about it being forced or we'd have been stripped of our licence to play, the same way he did about money being 'stolen' and having no method of appeal. All of which was shown to be a load of shite.

And how was that a lie? We didn't possess the license after the old company's liquidation and there was no obligation for them to give it to us

And how was that a lie? We didn't possess the license after the old company's liquidation and there was no obligation for them to give it to us

Are you really want to get into this again? Green willingly signed away our rights to any prize monies earned prior to liquidation of the oldco.

do you have any evidence for this defamation of character?

thanks

Only those who were present. One of whom told me the story personally. Also the same gentleman who passed on the the leagues of 18/18/12 was dead 6 months prior to the vote (as was posted on here by myself at the time)

Only those who were present. One of whom told me the story personally. Also the same gentleman who passed on the the leagues of 18/18/12 was dead 6 months prior to the vote (as was posted on here by myself at the time)

so you don't have any evidence then..

thanks