Another VB article about attacks on Rangers

soulboy

Another excellent article by VB.

Contacting advertisers is something we need to do in numbers to have an effect. Perhaps the best way to do this is via online petitions.

I'm delighted at the prospect of the support fighting back and in VB we certainly have a group who will lead fearlessly from the front.

I would also like to see the club taking a much more active role in defending our club.

.More great stuff from the VB .Its hard to believe I was at meeting at Ibrox 2 years ago and many on here and others in Follow follow were dissing VB .I don't know any personally other than some that post on here but all I can say if it wasn't for them we would be in a very very sorry state with defending the club we love Our useless leaders and apathetic support couldn't wipe their own arses when it comes to this .

Another excellent article by VB.

Contacting advertisers is something we need to do in numbers to have an effect. Perhaps the best way to do this is via online petitions.

I'm delighted at the prospect of the support fighting back and in VB we certainly have a group who will lead fearlessly from the front.

I would also like to see the club taking a much more active role in defending our club.

Upvc Company is beggar own so I wouldn't bother too much with that one .I predict one day this Rancid newspaper will practically have all the same people spending money on advertising in the beggars view doing same with Rebel .Please all bears .Give this newspaper a wide berth at all costs .I scim it and read what's posted on here .Ive worked in their buildings and I can positively tell you their sports department is 80/20 unwashed .Even if you think I'm taking mince ,it's very clear surely that all they do is print negative stories about us .In fact when was last time we ever seen a negative story about their beloveds ??? I can't recall one ..They arn't alone either with those scumbags at Snyde a very close second .On there ,we have one token patsy for every 5 beggar lovers.This is what we are up against .And there is actually beggars out there that think and still call it Daily Rangers and Radio Rangers .That just makes you laugh