1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    FN123

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Aspinall throwing some great darts. Don't know what's wrong with Humphries but his form has dipped. 
    • Mental that for such a big position he has reportedly a months notice. Seems a bit amateur 
    • Most logical thing I can say without diving into claims of bias etc is that the refs up here now are too scared to make decisions and they do want VAR to re-referee the game for them and so they’re letting certain things go in case they make the wrong decision. I’ve got to say given the scrutiny they’re under that it is actually understandable if that’s the case. If he blows for that foul before the penalty claim happens there’s no controversy, it’s soft as fuck but you’ve seen that given as a foul all over the pitch constantly (it’s never a foul for me btw). The fact he’s let it run then given the foul and it’s then been looked at by VAR makes it look like he’s given the foul after the fact simply to stop the potential controversy of the scum conceding that penalty The refs are shitting it from making decisions and wanting VAR to dig them out but it’s making them look even worse. Sterlings penalty at St Johnstone was the most obvious case I’ve seen, was clear to everyone in the ground with eyes that it was a penalty but the ref didn’t want to make a decision  Not just from a Rangers point of view I do think there needs to be a serious discussion about refereeing in the top flight between the clubs and the SFA. It’s such a bad look for our game and actually tiresome that after every single game there’s gripes about referees or VAR, it’s rare for any team in our league to accept a bad result or a defeat and not blame the officiating 
    • How weird would that be if they did get moved and my 2 transferred to they seats 🤣
    • As a traditionalist it's good to see both Cup Finals back to a 15.00 Saturday kick off . 
  • Popular Contributors