***Athletics Thread***

Michael Johnson just gave a fair, reasonable, balanced assessment of the Justin Gatlin issue there, while holding him fully responsible for his own actions, and even dared to point out that he is NOT a "two-time drug cheat", as Steve Cram keeps saying; his first positive was for prescription medication he had been on since he was a child.

Can't be having that on the BBC. It doesn't fit the simple good vs evil narrative.

Cram is a prick

He's served his ban, let the guy run without your agenda.

Didn't see this same bias against Merritt in the 400m.

I was thinking that. Does Cram buy Merritt's penis enlargement excuse, but not Gatlin's "masseur touched my buttocks with testosterone cream to frame me" excuse? Both are equally laughable :lol:

I was thinking that. Does Cram buy Merritt's penis enlargement excuse, but not Gatlin's "masseur touched my buttocks with testosterone cream to frame me" excuse? Both are equally laughable :lol:

I never even knew that was his excuse (Merritt) :lol:

Amazing. Surely he'd know pills to make your dick grow would perhaps contain something illegal?

I never even knew that was his excuse (Merritt) :lol:

Amazing. Surely he'd know pills to make your dick grow would perhaps contain something illegal?

This is the back of the packet. You would think "Dehydroepiandrosterone" would flag up some concerns even if you didn't know what it was. It has "andro" and "sterone" in it :lol:

extenze-ht-ingredients.jpg

The thing is the BBC commentators know they can portray Bolt as the saviour of athletics because he will never be found guilty of doping, if he ever was banned for a doping offence athletics would implode in the aftermath.

Bolt may well be clean but I suspect because of his status in the sport we will never find out the truth.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...