The Poundland Scottish Cup Final

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I'm actually happy about this. Anything to get the numbers up as it would be embarrassing to have the place half empty, gives them a chance to hit 40k I think, sensible pricing for the first time ever from the clowns in charge.

Good stuff. I'm quite looking forward to it. Could be a good match with both teams having a chance. Sensible pricing for a change is good to see.

Sellic got pumped out of the opportunity to be in this final in hilarious fashion. That alone makes it a wonderful event.

Best of luck to both teams but especially ICT. :clap:

I don't understand why people are making fun of this.

Surely it's a good thing that in the age of people being priced out of football the SFA are pricing a cup final in a way that makes it possible for many more people to go along, take their kids etc.

ICT and Falkirk have earned their right to get there.

As for those asking why we have to pay more for cup finals, have you never heard of the concept of supply and demand? It's a good thing that the SFA are trying to get more people along to watch a big occasion.

Or do we just have to criticise anything they do, even when it's good?

I don't understand why people are making fun of this.

Surely it's a good thing that in the age of people being priced out of football the SFA are pricing a cup final in a way that makes it possible for many more people to go along, take their kids etc.

ICT and Falkirk have earned their right to get there.

As for those asking why we have to pay more for cup finals, have you never heard of the concept of supply and demand? It's a good thing that the SFA are trying to get more people along to watch a big occasion.

Or do we just have to criticise anything they do, even when it's good?

Make no mistake if we or the Dhims were I. The final tickets would be set at £40 minimum

Make no mistake if we or the Dhims were I. The final tickets would be set at £40 minimum

Yes. Are you familiar with supply and demand?

The SFA need a good crowd for the image of the game. It is their job to protect the image of the game.

They have priced this one accordingly and should be praised for that.

Do you think they should have made it forty quid each and had an empty stadium beamed around the world? Great idea....

Yes. Are you familiar with supply and demand?

The SFA need a good crowd for the image of the game. It is their job to protect the image of the game.

They have priced this one accordingly and should be praised for that.

Do you think they should have made it forty quid each and had an empty stadium beamed around the world? Great idea....

Who gives a fuck about what the SFA need?

Who gives a fuck about what the SFA need?

Err... We should, since we are involved in Scottish football.

An empty stadium for the cup final is bad news for Scottish football. We play football in Scotland so we would look Mickey Mouse by association. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Empty stadium for cup finals makes it harder to attract sponsors and makes the whole thing look amateurish. If you can't see why that's bad for us then you're obviously not thinking long term.

who are they beaming the final to, i highly doubt anycunt from outside this backwater country will give a remote fuck about who wins the scottish cup between caley thistle and falkirk