Classy Lot In Aberdeen Today

Simon Rowntree on twitter..

I am currently at Pittodrie and I can hear Celtic fans making monkey chants and chanting "Tonev" every time Shay Logan has the ball.
And they have also thrown an object, which seems like a curved yellow fruit, near him. This is absolutely disgusting.

https://twitter.com/Simon_Rowntree

Its a fake account

He is pretty accurate in his assessment of people though! :D

He is a odious wife-beating, race card-playing, moral high ground-taking, left wing retard. I cannot stand him. @SamperMunir

I'm waiting for it to be explained as a wayward plantain from the Groin Brigade's community minded food bank, which was actually intended for a hungry Aberdonian.

It will be hailed as a peaceful and beautiful act of kindness and social responsibility, with a statue being erected in George Square before the years up.

They better now leave some space for more statues, as they've just given the green light to more "probably a plantain from the GB foodbank" type events.

I mean, racism's generally a right wing thing, so they couldn't have done that, surely.

Jamie Langfield not a fan of the cunt that is Andy Walker I see.....not sure what was said but there is always a reason to slate the prick! :)

This is worth the fine I'm going to get......"Andy walker is a 1f514.png"

Was there a particular reason that he said that today?