***official Copa America 2015 Thread***

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you watch it on the Xbox mate?

This is from the Telegraph..

Where can I watch it?

NOT YOUTUBE! Apparently. Though they did stream the 2011 tournament. Curiously the only television broadcaster showing the 2015 games is Premier Sports, which is on Sky channel 428. None of the big players like Sky or BT Sport seemed to have deemed it worthy of paying money for...oh, and if you have XBox Live you can watch it on that too.

Because of the time difference in Chile (five hours behind), games will kick off at 8pm, 10pm and 12:30am BST, making it the perfect accompaniment to bedtime.

Okay all you knowledgeable fans of football out there, which team has won it the most ? (No cheating.)

Uruguay. 15 times I think. They won the first in 1916, if I remember correctly and won the last in 2011.

Since it is the oldest international football competition in the world and Uruguay had a decent time years and years ago, I would guess they won it quite a few times back in the 1920s, 30s and 40s before Brazil became a force.

I know the first was in 1916 as this is as close to a centennial competition as they will get and it was rumoured that Scotland would be invited as a guest nation because of the ties between Scotland and South American football (especially Argentina and, to a slightly lesser extent, Brazil).