Best And Worst Pundits

who would you say are the best and worst pundits currently in football? for me:

best: Gary Neville. his analysis of the game is superb. he spots things most other pundits and fans wouldn't see and always speaks very well.

worst: Robbie Savage. genuinely sounds like a 7 year old when discussing football. his commentating is even worse, constantly shouting at players and acting as if he played at a world class level

G.Neville, Jim Beglin, Alan Smith, Gary McCallister - They're all pretty good

Henry, Owen, Niall Quinn, Andy Townsend, Redknapp (both), Craig Burley, Owen Hargreaves, Andy Walker, Carragher, Gullit, Lawrenson, Hartson, Savage, Claridge, Phil Thompson, Paul Merson, Charlie Nicholas... To name a few, how the F do they pick up a wage packet for their "analysis"

Best: Gary Neville is a clear winner overall but thumbs up for Lee Dixon and Jim Beglin as well

Worst: P Neville (like a schoolboy), Murphy, Henry, Owen (all dull as fuck) Jamie Carragher (more insight than I thought he'd have but can't stand his voice) Hartson, Savage and Lawrenson.............geez piece

Neville and Ballack are the only people I actually enjoy listening to. McCann as well for the Scottish matches. Strachan is okay, hit or miss for me.

Everyone else is clueless outside of the Premier League.

Neville and Carragher are the best by miles.

This for me, I was bloody surprised the first time Neville started and I saw him, hated the player but he is bloody good and not prone to being partisan. I like the way him and Carra see it a bit differently and bounce it against each other on the program.

Forgot about Jim Spence. Fucking hate that wee ginger spazzy with a passion. Heard he outed himself last night in Radio Scotland saying he took his wee son/nephew to the tarriers game against Inter Milan and that was his highlight of his year. Makes sense right enough because if I was to draw a picture of a tim then it wouldn't be far off what that cretin looks like!!!!!