Radio Clyde Has Become A Timfest

I know some would say it always has been but the recent addition of tims like McCulloch, Burchill and Miller has made a big difference. What is very noticeable is that every one of septic calls are about football where as none of ours are they are always about King and Ashley etc etc etc ... is it any wonder that the edge has been taken off our crowds with such persistent negative publicity and ignoring the team on the park

Gave up on this a long time ago - they aren't pretending to be anything else.

I think that is what has happened at least back in the days of Cooney they realised how important it was to try and balance it up but no longer. McCulloch admitted the other night that not many people call up during the week anymore ... I wonder why!

In other news, reports coming in suggest that Hitler may be dead.

They have been giving an on air outlet to virtually any bigoted scum member to vent their bile with near impunity.

Ironically, often these people are utterly incapable of distinguishing between between the words "bile" and "vile".

Every time that weasel Keevins opens his mouth I want to smash his fucking head in.

Especially when he attempts to say issue

Iss you

Fucking wee cunt. Boss has this on in the van every single day on the way home, fucking does my head in.

Every time that weasel Keevins opens his mouth I want to smash his fucking head in.

Especially when he attempts to say issue

Iss you

Fucking wee cunt. Boss has this on in the van every single day on the way home, fucking does my head in.

Ever thought about asking him to change it? Or putting earphones in and listening to something else