Sterling

If your Liverpool, what do you do with him? His agent has clearly twisted his arm, he's done nothing to think he deserves a starting spot at a bigger club than Liverpool.

Personally I'd drop him to the under 21s, and tell him he won't play senior football u til his contract runs out. Watch his career disappear. I'd say to him we'll consider you in the first team, once you've sacked your agent.

Realistically, the 30million they'll get for him is loose change for a premier league club these days. I hope Liverpool show him that 12 months playing alright doesn't make you bigger than a club...regardless of what team it is.

Liverpool would be best offloading and him and taking the money. Take the moral high ground by letting the boy make an arse of himself and just keeping quiet apart from a statement when he leaves.

The bigger issue is how Liverpool spend the money, that's what they really struggle at. :lol:

I'm astounded they didn't make a move for Depay.

If a player dosnt want to be there then why have him in your team giving 90% as 100% wins you more games, heart and passion helps your team also, sell him too the highest bidder as times waits to nobody.

Don't blame him. Why should he settle for mediocrity at Liverpool for the rest of his career ?

Because that's his level. Why should I settle for pub league even though it's where I belong? :lol:

I reckon they'll end up with more than 30mil. They'd be daft not to punt him to the highest bidder. They have a better prospect on Jordon Ibe anyway imo.

Because that's his level. Why should I settle for pub league even though it's where I belong? :lol:

I reckon they'll end up with more than 30mil. They'd be daft not to punt him to the highest bidder. They have a better prospect on Jordon Ibe anyway imo.

But if you had the opportunity to play above pub level wouldn't you take it ? If he's got a chance to get away from the mediocrity that is Liverpool then why not take it ? Liverpool are nobodies these days.