Sterling

Must be the most over rated player English football has ever seen. I bet there are a few players in the Liverpool dressing room who would like to kick him in the bollocks.

There's been a few.

Michael Johnson

Shaun Wright Phillips

James Beattie

Frannie Jeffers

Liverpool are kind of fucked ATM, once Sterling goes they'll get say £30-40m but that'll go towards players who are good but not actually an improvement like this year, maybe someone like Austin, Berahino or Ings and someone else. Apart from Coutinho and Sturridge (when actually fit) they don't really have anyone who's really classy enough to get them top 4, well they didn't even this year. Failing to replace Suarez has made them regress so much.

Liverpool are kind of fucked ATM, once Sterling goes they'll get say £30-40m but that'll go towards players who are good but not actually an improvement like this year, maybe someone like Austin, Berahino or Ings and someone else. Apart from Coutinho and Sturridge (when actually fit) they don't really have anyone who's really classy enough to get them top 4, well they didn't even this year. Failing to replace Suarez has made them regress so much.

No quality player is going to join them because they don't have CL football.

The money they got last season they spent on poor/average players who didn't enhance the squad so not sure I'd trust Rodgers with any more money.

In any case it's Liverpool and they are scum so it's amusing.

No quality player is going to join them because they don't have CL football.

The money they got last season they spent on poor/average players who didn't enhance the squad so not sure I'd trust Rodgers with any more money.

In any case it's Liverpool and they are scum so it's amusing.

I know, it's pretty funny. If they want to get anywhere near title challengers again they need big players like a Benzema or Reus or 2-3 players atleast of that kind of calibre and there's absolutely no way they can attract players like that, maybe there's a small chance if they pay heavily over the odds but that'll get them in even more mess.

Id get rid of Rodgers for Klopp but again he may well have better offers, BR has put serious doubt that he has what it takes managing a big club with blowing £100m in one of their most important windows, it's just whether they take the risk of hoping he learns from his mistake. I thought it was good he was building a new solid core when he started with Sterling, Henderson, Suarez etc but its deteriorating with players who want out :)

Why do playeres always state they want to leave to play in the CL? They have been part of a team not good enough to qualify so are basically saying they think they are better than their teammates.

What about staying and try to improve your game and improive the team your in to qualify.

If your Liverpool, what do you do with him? His agent has clearly twisted his arm, he's done nothing to think he deserves a starting spot at a bigger club than Liverpool.

Personally I'd drop him to the under 21s, and tell him he won't play senior football u til his contract runs out. Watch his career disappear. I'd say to him we'll consider you in the first team, once you've sacked your agent.

Realistically, the 30million they'll get for him is loose change for a premier league club these days. I hope Liverpool show him that 12 months playing alright doesn't make you bigger than a club...regardless of what team it is.

You dont live in the real world mate, if a player wants away then you have to sell him for as much as you can get. No agent is twisting his arm either.

What is it about Liverpool fans and players that want away? They done the same when Suarez wanted to go to Arsenal, the media whipped them up and Arsenal were painted as the big bad evil ones.

Scousers should just accept they are now a small time club and always will be.

Why do playeres always state they want to leave to play in the CL? They have been part of a team not good enough to qualify so are basically saying they think they are better than their teammates.

What about staying and try to improve your game and improive the team your in to qualify.

because thats the excuse used so that they don't have to say the real reason that's makes them look bad, money. Its always about money

I don't think his contract runs out for 2 years? So it's hardly like he can sign a pre contract in January anyways?

That's not correct. You can sign a pre contract any time you want, 4 years in advance if the player and the new club agree to it. He will already have offers in place no doubt

That's not correct. You can sign a pre contract any time you want, 4 years in advance if the player and the new club agree to it. He will already have offers in place no doubt

Hmm. Not sure about that. I'm sure its 6 months before your contract ends, at least that's how it is up here.

Hmm. Not sure about that. I'm sure its 6 months before your contract ends, at least that's how it is up here.

Its not like that up here, you can sign a pre contract as far in advance as you want, nothing illegal as long as you see out your existing contract.

Of course though why would you, if the player got injured prior to joining you then you would have to see out his contract

20 years old and thinks he's bigger than 1 of the biggest clubs in England .

Absolute little fucker, he even thought Tulisa should have been "up for" a date with him IIRC and her mate said sorry who is he! :lol:

This is what's wrong with football, if wasn't for Liverpool taking a chance on him he'd be floundering at QPR. Hope he goes to city and becomes the next Adam Johnson

Its not like that up here, you can sign a pre contract as far in advance as you want, nothing illegal as long as you see out your existing contract.

Of course though why would you, if the player got injured prior to joining you then you would have to see out his contract

Eh no you can't. It's still the Bosman ruling which limits contact within 6 months of the end of contract. Have you never heard of 'tapping up'?