1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Players given up. Zero effort. Only player I seen sprinting last night was Sterling, everyone else jogged. Whether it was in the press, in attack, tracking back, they all jogged.  If fitness is the issue then the players are alot worse of a professional footballer than I thought. You cannot have any fitness issues when you've just had 2 weeks off and only played 1 game a week, regardless of where in the season it is. Highly likely its up top where they have given up as it's not the first time. Mentally extremely weak at the leadership end which spreads far quicker and becomes more ingrained than anywhere else and also nearly impossible for a manager to turn around.  
    • You can't question his scoring record, but you have to question his role as captain. Should have been stripped of it immediately following THAT match day program IMO.
    • Tbf he’s been utterly shite every subs appearance he’s made under Clement. 
    • Rangers is about winning ffs. I expect us to win everything we enter not just the league. Weve barely won fuck all in 12 year but you don’t want to win cups? You do realise success breeds success? 
    • Never came in here last night as was fuming, never try to be too negative and living 10 mins away from Dens doesn't give too much reflective time,  but that last night was horrendous, no fight, no leadership, no desire as professionals to give their all, by fuck we were still going for the title. Looking at it again, the same individuals ook like they don't give a fuck and are throwing their manager under, surely Clement can see this? But by accounts ( I can't stomach to watch) it appears his presser he was trying to save them? Fuck man get the brush out and get rid for yourself, the fans and the weak mentality of the club.
  • Popular Contributors