Am I the only scotsman who is glad gauld left scotland?

stuvah

I know this may be considered nothing to do with the gers but I am honestly chuffed to bits for ryan gauld. I haven't seen much spfl since we were put down but what little I have seen the boy looks a class act, against us at ibrox he done fook all but every now and then I saw a touch and or flick that showed he has something which we haven't seen in a while in scotland. for me he could be something else as he has a maturity beyond his years...which bring's me to macleod, the boy is head and shoulders above anything we have seen in years( including ness, fleck and mccabe) have any older bears seen a player his age or younger with more potential and for his sake if he stays fit next season should we let him move on?

and yes the op was designed to stick out so I could guarantee discussion lol my dad said the exact same always blue, his favourite player was cooper but he said if durrant never got inured he could have been the best midfielder scotland ever produced.

Couldn't give two fucks about Gauld tbh. Nothing to do with us and no benefit to us.

As for MacLeod, he's been decent but he's been playing against part-time teams teams week in week out. I doubt anyone would be paying millions for him anytime soon. I was more impressed with Ness although injuries held him back, and McCabe done as well as MacLeod in his short period in the team playing against a higher standard.

Glad he went to Portugal, feel he'll develop into a far superior player than if he went to England, not that England is a bad place to pky your trade but I feel for this particular player moving to an environment such as that will be more beneficial, in England he'll be encouraged to bulk up and more focus will go on building up his physique. ..some players for their positions need that, I'd say Andrew Robertson would need that, maybe even Stuart Amrstrong but Gauld doesn't.

Good move for him, I hope Scotland reap thr rewards

Having seen Durrant and Derek Ferguson at the age Ryan Gauld is, I thought we had unearthed a couple of gems. For different reasons it never worked out the way it should have with both of them.

When they were on their game together they were pretty special. I rated DK above Durrant, although different type of players.

and yes the op was designed to stick out so I could guarantee discussion lol my dad said the exact same always blue, his favourite player was cooper but he said if durrant never got inured he could have been the best midfielder scotland ever produced.

Something wrong with you son