Usain Bolt-CG interview

Ozblue

Usain Bolt just arrives in Glasgow and a fuckwit "journalist" asks him for his opinion on the Israel/Palestine situation.

Then some stupid Scottish female bint asks him about his view on Scottish independence :lol:

What a fucking red neck doh

80% of the time I feel embarrassed to be Scottish

It's times like that when I feel embarrassed to be born in Scotland. I hope to fuck none of my friends watched that on telly, or I'm never going to live it down.

We've all been writing on here and other places regarding how poor and bad they are when they report on all things Rangers but they have just proven that in front of the worlds press in regarding the questions they asked of Usain Bolt.

The guys a world class athlete and they need to throw in questions about Palestine and Independence.

They are an embarrassment to us and us fans have been right all along to out their incompetent behaviour in regards to our club.

Try get the whole interview with UB if you can.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706740/NUTS-AND-BOLT.html#comments-2706740

Shocked that they never asked him a question about EBT's or that he was not asked to give his views on sellik eff cee's best super duper fans in the galaxy that are beloved by the pure whole universe man.

Liewell won't be happy about this.

The one from the Sun that asked him if he'd ever worn a kilt, he said I'm Jamaican why would I.

Then the diddy said would you like one, he actually had one with him.

Bolt declined politely.

Aye, Bolt handled it well when that tosser tried to give him a kilt. Then you had the roaster that tried to give him a "see you jimmy" bunnet to wear :lol:

I'd love to know what Bolt was thinking of Scotland at that interview. :anguish:

"As one of the sporting world's biggest stars, Usain Bolt would of expected rigorous questioning from the media about his current form or decision to only run the relay at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games."

:anguish:

I think some of the posters in here may be journalists if that is the standard of grammar being used in the press these days!

I think some of the posters in here may be journalists if that is the standard of grammar being used in the press these days!

Somebody wrote that AND a sub-editor missed it :lol:

And they complain about the immigrants not learning the language.