Peter Lawwell

On a side note Alloa seem to have more representation on the SPFL board than Rangers.

This is something we need to come out and address big time. That SPFL board is filled with Rangers haters and if any big decisions have to be made which might impact the club we won't have any say.

Personally I would kick out all TV, radio and newspapers from Ibrox till we get a seat on the SPFL board.

Why anyone would start a "Peter Lawwell" thread in the Bears' Den is beyond me. Moved.

Given the role the SFA had in trying to strip our titles and the fact Celtic have strengthened their grip on the governing body has implications for Rangers IMO.

But I see your point :D

So i would hazard a guess that if EU commission was to find them guilty of 'State Aid', the Sfa would defend their member clubs position vigorously instead sticking the knife in !

That would be a massive conflict of interest if that were to happen but I'm sure sporting integrity will prevail...

They'll look a bit stupid if he then has to step down due to an EU investigation into illegal state aid. Having said that there certainly seems to be something afoot with like minded men being added to the control apparatus of Scottish football and c****c seemingly trying to pull in as much cash as possible while showing no attempt yet to spend to ensure their path to the CL. Could they be setting things up to get as much support and as little punishment from the football authorities in the future if things take a bad turn for them?

There's a lot of discussion on here about how may season tickets we have sold, but there's a deafening silence from the other side of the city as to how they are doing especially as they have an unknown quantity as a manager, no investment in playing staff, and a readiness to sell what they see as their best players.

As already stated boss, if think this dont have implications bearing in mind what has happened to our club then you are very mistaken. If felt it belonged there. You have you opinion i have.mine. no need to give it all theni dont know why anyone wld start it in bears den. Cos it is relevant to rangers. General football for me is anything outside rangers and the effects some thing or organisation will have on our club.

As already stated boss, if think this dont have implications bearing in mind what has happened to our club then you are very mistaken. If felt it belonged there. You have you opinion i have.mine. no need to give it all theni dont know why anyone wld start it in bears den. Cos it is relevant to rangers. General football for me is anything outside rangers and the effects some thing or organisation will have on our club.

reeking

Lawwell, the man who used the death of an ex player as an excuse to get a game called off...

:wanker:

This really fucked me off and still does.

2008 was a Watershed for me.

I remember the Player you mentioned passed away during a Dundee Utd game, that same Team requested their Game Be postponed and they refused them but not Ceptic cause they where riddled with Injuries a week before playing us.

The rest is History.

We have all seen the hold Lawell has on Scottish Fitbaw gonna get worse with him on the Board.