Panorama: Stadiums of Hate

And I understand that, but it's comments like Sol Campbell's that annoyed me and not even Panorama. Saying that fans could come back in a coffin is just irresponsible and will just cause panic.

It isn't helpful him saying that on TV, but, in the heat of the moment and after what he had seen I can understand the comment.

It must be fairly easy to say something and forget that it's actually going to be broadcast infront of millions of people.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not :blush: remember it being heavily on my mind for ages though :lol:

Aye it was a brutal video, didn't manage to watch it all just was wondering if it actually shocked you that much :lol:

To be honest i doubt there will be much happen in the stadiums. i dont think many of the regular fans that participate in the racism will be able to afford tickets. I think its outside the stadiums where there can be trouble , groups wandering about and shouting racist slogans etc.

I heard that the average football game in Ukraine costs less than 1 Euro and the Euro 2012 games will be 34 Euros ... so for the locals it will be the equivalent of paying for a season ticket to go to 1 game <cr>

I heard that the average football game in Ukraine costs less than 1 Euro and the Euro 2012 games will be 34 Euros ... so for the locals it will be the equivalent of paying for a season ticket to go to 1 game <cr>

Not really as you mention 34 euros a game and 1 euro for normal league game.........................so if that equates to the price of a season book as 34 x1 ==34.......then that team that he follows must have 34 home games!!wacko.gif So does that mean they have 68 teams in the league 10310.gifsmile.giftongue.gif

Is it ukraine where that 3 guys 1 hammer video comes from? Never seen that video and I certainly don't intend to after hearing people talking about it, fucking sick.

The Dnipro Maniacs... Sick little scumfucks. And their parents' still maintain they are innocent even though they are on caught on video.

Saw it today. Yeah, ultras fans are nutjobs, just plain criminals. Luckily, they are 0.001% of society, cause believe it or not, most polish and ukrainian families don't attend forest knife fight training session on sundays.

Goverment and FA are not doing enough though. Ban fans if any of such thing happens, and if it happens constantly - penalty relegation; under such threat clubs would definately treat problem more seriously. Stuff with indian kids were shocking

I attended game in Poland .... nearly was chased and eaten alive .... and there are more fairy tales to come :sleep1:

there are scumbags everywhere in Poland/Ukraine as well ... what was purpose of tv show - to hit as much viewers as possible - mission accomplished

Euro champs. will be ok for fans and teams .... don't believe all the crap which is shown for purpose - I wonder why some fellow Rangers fans as long term football fans can so easily believe such non sense. Biased media picture of sectarian bigoted world of Rangers fans ..... same crap as with this Euro crap.

Same shite happened in Slovakia ages ago ... monkey chants etc. , now it is past. There are fans who are still pro far right but very low profile in public activities cause you can get nice 5 year "holiday" in slovak jails with full gypos.

More likely this media witch hunt is anti slavic propaganda.

Saw it today. Yeah, ultras fans are nutjobs, just plain criminals. Luckily, they are 0.001% of society, cause believe it or not, most polish and ukrainian families don't attend forest knife fight training session on sundays.

Goverment and FA are not doing enough though. Ban fans if any of such thing happens, and if it happens constantly - penalty relegation; under such threat clubs would definately treat problem more seriously. Stuff with indian kids were shocking

"cause believe it or not, most polish and ukrainian families don't attend forest knife fight training session on sundays."

Believe it or not police in most civilised countries would not stand back and allow that level of anti semetic and racist abuse at a sporting event.

Believe it or not police in most civilised countries would not stand back and allow that level of anti semetic and racist abuse at a sporting event.

You're right, that's why I said that goverment (so police as well), FA and clubs should do much more in this case. Poland have a lot to do to catch up with modern europe, no one's denying it.

You're right, that's why I said that goverment (so police as well), FA and clubs should do much more in this case. Poland have a lot to do to catch up with modern europe, no one's denying it.

What do Polish people feel now about the appalling role they played in sending Jewish people to the camps?

What do Polish people feel now about the appalling role they played in sending Jewish people to the camps?

If you pardon the expression your talking shite. Poland was awarded more honours post war from Israel than any other nation on earth for giving sanctuary to the jewish people during world war 2 :rolleyes:

If you pardon the expression your talking shite. Poland was awarded more honours post war from Israel than any other nation on earth for giving sanctuary to the jewish people during world war 2 :rolleyes:

There was some very brave people, there was also a society riddled with anti semitism.

To varying degrees. Poland has a history of rabid anti semitism. Vile country.

What do you deem a history of it...........that 3 million jews lived in Poland and indeed the country was seen as the epicentre of Jewish culture. I agree anti semitism is of course vile and Im not denying it occured in Poland