Mohsni

BFerguson6

The guy makes me age about 20 years every game, he's either trying back heels in his own box , getting needless yellow cards or something equally insane OR he pops up with a goal ! He's never a 6/10 solid defender every week , which makes me wonder why McCoist signed an actual centre back (Zaliukus) just to bench him

For a couple of failed strikers who've been converted to CB's.

Anyone else get " the fear" with him in the team?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few were saying his second half performance was good, but that's not the point.

He's a centre half, he can't keep giving away chances like that. Even if it's one chance he gives away in a game, it could totally change things. If ICT had been good enough to take that chance, we'd have struggled tonight.

Apart from his usual blunder tonight and one incident in the first half when he seemed to misjudge the pace of the opposition player and let him get a shot off that he shouldn't have done, he did well.

He's a frustrating guy.

I don't think he will ever learn, I suspect he may be let go when we're back at the top, you can just picture him costing us the league or in Europe with his random acts of petulance.

He will have many regrets when he leaves Ibrox.

edit- He did recover well from his mistake but if ICT had scored it would be totally different.

He has my respect as he seemed to apologise to every teammate afterwards for it.

Lets be honest guys hes not a centre half.

He plays in that position because he is a failed striker or midfielder, does a job for us, i normally wana choke him, but wen i slate him as i do he deserves it but the game on fri against raith he was solid and again tonight.

One a these players who wont change now, hope we get the best of him

For Fuck Sake, he had one mistake tonight but apart from that he did nothing wrong. Too many people are just trying to find fault with him, last game he played he won everything in the air and was solid at the back, tonight he might have made 2 mistakes the whole match but too many people just want to jump down his throat because they find him an easy target.

I would rather that he made the odd error in defence and then clear the majority at the back rather than not being there at all. (By the way I'm talking about defending and not passing.)