They tried to take our Club away from us.

OlegKuznetsov

They failed.

They tried to take our country away from us.

They failed.

The sense of joy and relief is palpable. There's a tear of joy trickling from my eyes- every 10 to 15 minutes.

Enjoy this moment.

Enjoy this weekend.

Enjoy the match this weekend.

Enjoy your future, brothers and sisters.

:7325:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They failed.

They failed.

The sense of joy and relief is palpable. There's a tear of joy trickling from my eyes- every 10 to 15 minutes.

Enjoy this moment.

Enjoy this weekend.

nice one Oleg

They failed.

They failed.

Enjoy this moment.

Enjoy this weekend.

Brilliant post Oleg, bang on the money. :thumbup:

They failed.

They failed.

Enjoy this moment.

Enjoy this weekend.

Linking the two together - kinda warped and I thought more of you than that.

Mis-management nearly cost us our club - our Country is still intact - and the Union of our countries with 3 others is still intact - the UK is not a country but a Union of Countries and remains so.

Mis-management nearly cost us our club - our Country is still intact - and the Union of our countries with 3 others is still intact - the UK is not a country but a Union of Countries and remains so.

Commiserations, my friend.

Perhaps one day you will appreciate the stability that the NO vote will bring, along with increased powers, has been better than the instability of a YES.

Anyway, today is not a day for division and as such, despite your misgivings, I wish you all the best.

I'm just very relieved and joyous today.

Commiserations, my friend.

Perhaps one day you will appreciate the stability that the NO vote will bring, along with increased powers, has been better than the instability of a YES.

Anyway, today is not a day for division and as such, despite your misgivings, I wish you all the best.

I'm just very relieved and joyous today.

Spoken like a true gent in your reply. This is not the time to gloat this is the time for us all to unite and look forward to a better future.

Beelin' :lol:

They failed.

They failed.

Enjoy this moment.

Enjoy this weekend.

(tu):clap::spraise::uk:

A good result, but now we have to move forward and find a way to weaken the strangle hold the haters have had on Glasgow. We are eight months from the next UK general election, and I'm not to sure how things stand with local elections, but we really have to expose what the Labour contingent of GCC have been up to, the cost may however be another five years of the conservatives in Westminster. At the local level if we are ever to achieve anything we must push for a return to the first past the post system and utilise tactical voting to remove the standard bearers of the c****c mined members of the GCC.

As for those extended powers for Edinburgh, I'm pretty sure that the non-Scot MP's in Westminster will have a lot more to say. Just because the three leaders of the main parties have signed a piece of paper, it doesn't mean that the majority of MP's will fall into line.

I think that this is not just good for the Rangers support, but good for Rangers too, as the instability related to independence would have discouraged much foreign investment into Scotland.

Perhaps investors have been holding off and may now be ready to move.

:lol:

Your tears taste lovely

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif