Could This Be an Opportunity?

Bearosaurus

cant see the epl letting that happen. teams from Scotland wales Ireland would offer no real improvement to their league. granted us and that other lot would be a big draw for them but the clubs from wales outside Swansea and Cardiff would offer nothing and I cant see any club in Ireland being able to compete at that level. so cant see a British league ever happening. sponsors wouldalso probably see it as diluting the product so would look to cut the money they pump in

After the result of the vote, does anyone believe that it would give an endorsement to a UK National side and a British League that, once and for all, would make the SFA and their cronies defunct?

Thoughts...................

The uk is not one country tho' it's 4 - so no

The uk is not one country tho' it's 4 - so no

It seems to work for Athletes though who compete under the banner of 'Great Britain and Northern Ireland' although, in my mind, it should simply be named 'Team UK' instead of Northern Ireland been wrongly portrayed as an add-on.

It seems to work for Athletes though who compete under the banner of 'Great Britain and Northern Ireland' although, in my mind, it should simply be named 'Team UK' instead of Northern Ireland been wrongly portrayed as an add-on.

Yes always a strange one GB and NI - UK ( and as my wife is from NI I know!) but it's still a Union (The Union) and as my daughter does international Judo I know all about 'English' centric funding etc.

No chance, We're a fucking irrelevence up here now, no-one down there gives a fuck and no-one ever will again, us and them for that matter have been marginalised, both our crowds other than the die hards dont bother their arse anymore, give it another 10 years and well be averaging about 20k each.

Dont be fooled into thinking chosing the Union over the separests will do us any favours other than retaining or British Identity

Scotland is a fucking dead end hole

cant see the epl letting that happen. teams from Scotland wales Ireland would offer no real improvement to their league. granted us and that other lot would be a big draw for them but the clubs from wales outside Swansea and Cardiff would offer nothing and I cant see any club in Ireland being able to compete at that level. so cant see a British league ever happening. sponsors wouldalso probably see it as diluting the product so would look to cut the money they pump in

i think you mean northern irleland mate