tomorrow

RFC55

I'm heading up and don't have a ticket but al go for the banter. (that's a plug for a ticket there by me btw :D)

But I hope to fuck its a day of the union from the support. We were magnificent in Kirkcaldy but surely we can top that tomorrow?

Loud and proud, we know what we are, we are the British, loyalist, unionist club.

Just turn alloa into a day at the proms :lol:

But seriously get the flags out and make it a day and weekend to remember

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading up and don't have a ticket but al go for the banter. (that's a plug for a ticket there by me btw :D)

But I hope to fuck its a day of the union from the support. We were magnificent in Kirkcaldy but surely we can top that tomorrow?

Loud and proud, we know what we are, we are the British, loyalist, unionist club.

Sandbank has spares mate..

(tu) (tu) (tu):7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325:

Definitely going tomorrow unfortunately don't have a ticket gutted first game this season but who cares fantastic support in Kirkcaldy last week and hopefully the same tomorrow after a great decision made by the people today

Hope we continue with the decent form also and keep the pressure up on the hearts

Might go there then :D

I know where your coming from mate , but its that bad in there, and with our fine result last night, i wouldnt be surprised if it isnt shut or some plod in the vicinity, just incase some sociable bears like yourself want to pop in and say hi

I know where your coming from mate , but its that bad in there, and with our fine result last night, i wouldnt be surprised if it isnt shut or some plod in the vicinity, just incase some sociable bears like yourself want to pop in and say hi

Na good on tae for the heads up mate. I know what its like just popping in the nearest boozer not knowing what it is.