*****Official Alloa game thread*****

IainB

Surprised that this has not been started already but willing to do so. News this morning bad that Camy Bell out till Christmas after re-injuring his shoulder and now requiring surgery. So Simonsen is going to be the keeper till then. So same team as the past 2 games for me.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being our third game in 8 days I can see a couple changes. Reckon Temps will be given another chance to prove he's not just a supersub, for Aird. Also got a scary feeling Foster will start for McGregor.

Hoping for the same team but wouldn't be surprised with one or two like for like changes.

First league game since 1922! Also fun fact, their stadium is now called Indodrill...

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7680-confidence-is-sky-high

Aird confident.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7682-more-of-the-same

Ally looking for more of the same. (*WARNING : If the Rangers manager not insulting our opponents offends you; DO NOT READ*)

Worst official thread ever....;)

Intae them Rangers, same team and hit them fast right from the start. Let's keep this momentum going.

It's not perfection by any stretch but it's good to be talking about our football in a positive light for a change. (tu)

Being our third game in 8 days I can see a couple changes. Reckon Temps will be given another chance to prove he's not just a supersub, for Aird. Also got a scary feeling Foster will start for McGregor.

Hoping for the same team but wouldn't be surprised with one or two like for like changes.

As long as Moshni and Big Lee are fit I think mcgregor will play RB - he looks accomplished there, solid and good pace.

It will be 5 games in a row I've missed today, easily the longest I've went since I was a wean without seeing Rangers. It will be worth it for me on the long run.

For the boys going, make sure you let Alloa (Clackmananshire) know, they said NO! :D