Time to drop Boyd

King Jela

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the exact same player we had before except this time his finishing is absolutely shocking. And it's not the fault of the midfield for his poor form as someone suggested on the official match thread. He is getting chances but to be honest I've never seen Boyd being so wasteful. That ballooned effort in the last ten minuted sums up his second spell in a Rangers jersey.

:lol:

He didn't score today but he was one of our better players. He must have won every single header and looked interested all the time.

We didn't win today due to the fact our flair players (I use that term loosely) such as Law, Templeton and Aird did not perform (tu)

He didn't score today but he was one of our better players. He must have won every single header and looked interested all the time.

We didn't win today due to the fact our flair players (I use that term loosely) such as Law, Templeton and Aird did not perform (tu)

And STILL he's defended :lol:

Aye, it never is his fault. It's the rest of the team. ;)

He gets no service. We haven't got Davis Ferguson Mendes playing balls into him on a plate.

Which is one of the many reasons we should never have signed him. Other reasons: he is fat, lazy, can't head the ball, Can't control the ball, has a poor attitude, was always outclassed when playing against even half-decent defenders, was shown up for the mediocre player he is when he moved down south, etc etc etc. When he was here before at least he scored against the wee teams, but he can't even do that anymore. Waste of a wage.

played better today than against Inverness to be fair. The whole team underperformed today though...

Which is one of the many reasons we should never have signed him. Other reasons: he is fat, lazy, can't head the ball, Can't control the ball, has a poor attitude, was always outclassed when playing against even half-decent defenders, was shown up for the mediocre player he is when he moved down south, etc etc etc. When he was here before at least he scored against the wee teams, but he can't even do that anymore. Waste of a wage.

I said at the time, signing boyd would be the final nail in ally managerial coffin. Cannot believe he brought him back.

I said at the time, signing boyd would be the final nail in ally managerial coffin. Cannot believe he brought him back.

Given McCoist's transfer/signing record I wasn't surprised he went for Boyd. The manager's judgement is appalling. Can only hope you are right about this helping to get McCoist out the door, but I fear that he will with with us for a while yet, due to the boardroom and financial situation.

Last season under decent coaches lean mean scoring machine, this season he a fat turd who's never off his arse, embarrassing the shape he's in.

Yes, good point. Another sign that our 'coaching' set-up and the Auchenhowie culture of 'all boys together, having a good laugh' is rotten to the core.

Said it before we signed him, if he isn't getting tap ins he's like playing with 10 men.

Folk claiming he was a better more rounded player (also fitter LOL) than he was last time out :lol:

He's brutal

In fairness, I think he is more rounded, but that may just be the new kit.