Ally Must Leave Us

JamieG54

- Back to the shite tactics today high balls. A junior club would be embarrassed to play like that

- 2 good games every 15 isn't Rangers standard. Whenever we get some hope he lets us back down the following game or so.

- Low crowds equals low cash flow which is affecting our club

The main one for me is

- We wont even be ready next year to push for third and fourth nevermind a top two finish. If we get promoted!! I can see Hearts winning the league easily now. We still have to play them away next and its a certainty we will lose in my opinion. With Ally in charge we have no hope and no future.

Ally must leave or our club will be embarrassing for even longer. How much more can the fans take.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching this shite on offer today must be able to see that these players are NOT being motivated. So who is to blame for this? In the second half, after the injuries in the first, all the bears in the pub here in Florida correctly predicted that we would be reverting to the long hump up the pitch, nullifying our midfield and allowing Alloa to concentrate on ONE TACTIC for us trying to score. Now just who decided that tactic? who made the game easier for the opposition? It was a fuckin' dire performance and embarrassing to watch.

Anyone watching this shite on offer today must be able to see that these players are NOT being motivated. So who is to blame for this? In the second half, after the injuries in the first, all the bears in the pub here in Florida correctly predicted that we would be reverting to the long hump up the pitch, nullifying our midfield and allowing Alloa to concentrate on ONE TACTIC for us trying to score. Now just who decided that tactic? who made the game easier for the opposition? It was a fuckin' dire performance and embarrassing to watch.

We have seemed pretty motivated since the end of the Falkirk game.

Nullify a midfield that was invisible in the first half anyway?

Stinking today left 15 mins early so I wasn't stuck in traffic to add the shite I witnessed, missed our goal but to be honest if we scored 10 goals after I left I still wouldn't have given a fukk..... The manager & players think there superstars because they had a couple of good games.

He has to go its getting more and more embarrassing on the field of Play.

Some of these players need to have a fucking beasting on Gullane Sands.

Our fitness is fucking awfull and our lack of skill and application is there for all to see.

Been a laughing stock for 3 Seasons now.

joke of a Manager.

You joking right?

Out of his hands! :lol:

He just dropped us 2 fucking points.

I understand that but that isn't what i mean.

After losing to Hearts in the first match, being on top was then out of our hands, we can't do anything about it until we play Hearts again or they drop more points than us.

Nicky Clark is the player who generally links midfield to attack, losing him and bringing on Daly meant only one thing.

Lewis McLeod is our most productive midfielder, losing him was a blow too.

But we still had 2 wingers on the pitch but still resorted to a one dimensional, long ball bombardment, It paid off and we scored and could have scored more.

Whether we like it or not, This is Ally's "A" game and that is his preferred tactic, but at least he was launching long high balls to 2 strikers.

The previous 2 seasons he has done it with a lone striker and a midfield who do not gamble on the 2nd ball.

I wish he would just hold him hands up and walk away, but we all know that ain't gonna happen any time soon

I understand that but that isn't what i mean.

After losing to Hearts in the first match, being on top was then out of our hands, we can't do anything about it until we play Hearts again or they drop more points than us.

Using this logic we're still two points further behind than we need to be