Last Night of the Proms 2014... Sort of...

Rangers-Yorks

Found out to my horror what with work and this fucking indyref business I've missed the fucking last night of the proms. A shame cos the family always enjoy watching it.

But this year's coverage was a bit weird. Huge crowds as always, but only in Hyde Park. None in Belfast, none In Cardiff, none in Glasgow. Why is that? Cos of this indyref pish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkjIyQRdd5k

Awesome stuff to be sure, but where's the Glasgow crowd? Belfast? Cardiff?

Or was this a very selective cut?

Why in the fuck is it called "last night" of the Proms when its on every year, and it was only "last night" one day of the year? Wit the fuck man?! Next one should just be called "Getting it up the nationalist scum at the Proms" :pipe:

Why in the fuck is it called "last night" of the Proms when its on every year, and it was only "last night" one day of the year? Wit the fuck man?! Next one should just be called "Getting it up the nationalist scum at the Proms" :pipe:

If you want a serious answer, it's called the "last night" because The Proms last for eight weeks - every year, and this is the last performance of the lot - every year.

It's the best bit IMO :D. :uk:

EDIT: That's if you want a serious answer. I spect you don't ;).