ranges fans for independence Facebook page - no longer a fan

j1mgg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont kid urself. Most of that lot were fake and never bears. I know one guy who contributed to it who used to be one of us twenty odd years ago. Married someone from the dark side. The drift away started a long time ago. Was set up to try to influence us with their amazing "positivity" into converting to yes. Load of pricks.

Born a bear die a bear, That's fact.

Going with one of the dark side and changing?

Get a set of balls man and get her told, I know plenty of bears married to Catholics, one high up in the lodge and got married on the 12th.

Sorry does not cut it for me, the cunt is a traitor he is worse than one of those cunts.

I'm sorry, does anyone else not find this funny? A f*cking wanksite owner saying he no longer supports the Rangers, aye next he will be going to watch ceptic in Barcelona....might have got my Rangers "supporters" mixed up there. Anyway, GTF yah wee timmy bastard, who gives a toss where yah die?

Some people will have claimed to be Rangers fans voting 'Yes' in an attempt to get other Rangers fans to do so.

Some actual Rangers fans have voted for Independence and frankly with the abuse they've got I wouldn't be surprised if they fell away. Some of you may think good but Rangers should be a binding influence in my eyes for all that wish to see it's success it shouldn't be a bouncer telling everyone to fuck off off because we have a set of standards that means only a particular type of cunt can get in.

Some Rangers fans have been sensible throughout and fair minded.

Some Rangers fans have behaved throughout as bad as the most bitter republican Independence supporter enforcing their beliefs on others like they have a right to.

Don't care what or who people voted for in the indy ref, that was their choice, even the woman I never tried to convince but made sure she watch the news about it so she could make an informed decision. Walking away from Rangers is not an option for any true Rangers fan imo, even though we reserve the right to moan like fuck about it.

EDIT She voted no in the end, I do love her :thumbup:

Just saw the latest update from the page owner and he is now saying he is no longer a fan. Have been unable to read the whole thing, but WTF

Also skimmed the comments and seen one other person now claiming they support Motherwell.

Why were you looking at it in the first instance?

I don't even feel the need to have a go.... As clearly he was never a Rangers fan in the first place. If he walks away because of that.

I know Rangers fans who voted yes and although I don't agree with their political stance... They are still supporters of this club.

You can change your family but you can't change your club. Haha!

Facebooks the root of all evil , I wouldn't worry too much bout idiots on it . I mean the title of the group /page sums the idiot up .

My father in law probably liked the page , he's an odd cunt - freely admits supporting England before Scotland , supposed bear, but voted Yes as he wanted to " get a better future for his grand kids"

When I said I didn't want my kids growing up in a republican ran country he stated, better than been told what to do by English scum....

I love the fact the referendum sorted out the part time Brits from the good guys :D

aint it funny how in the runup to the ref all they kept spouting was how it had nothing to do with football and their voting yes was completely separate to their alleged team loyalty ,, but now the ref is done all of a sudden he cant follow rangers all of a sudden ,,, how to contradict yersell right there,, nae loss

Some people will have claimed to be Rangers fans voting 'Yes' in an attempt to get other Rangers fans to do so.

Some actual Rangers fans have voted for Independence and frankly with the abuse they've got I wouldn't be surprised if they fell away. Some of you may think 'good' but I don't, personally.

Some Rangers fans have been sensible throughout, fair-minded and they have been a credit to the ideals they hold as well as a credit to the club.

Some Rangers fans have behaved throughout as bad as the most bitter republican Independence supporter enforcing their beliefs on others like they have a right to, it makes me wonder what the difference between us and them is actually meant to be at times.

Yes voters suffering abuse? Have you been in this country for the last few weeks? Going to Ibrox and logging on here has been the only haven there has been from the nationalists waving their flags in your face (shame on them for hijacking the national flag for their own political purposes).

I read the whole article and a good amount of comments because I was interested to know what kind of fan would turn from the club because of a vote going against his point of view , this guy was no kid he is a 53year old supposed life long Rangers fan but was totally disgusted that Ally McCoist and Ian Durrant came out and publicly supported the better together campaign .This was enough to turn him off us for ever, even going as far as to say it's the end of an era , whatever that was meant to mean . There was no way any employee of our club should've came out with that support as they knew full well it would influence the resulting vote , so now we as a support are at fault for him not getting his yes vote and we along with the Orange order decided the vote , you couldn't make this up , but if I have made him unhappy and show his true colours by voting no then it's job done

Why were you looking at it in the first instance?

Someone I am friends with on Facebook must have commented or liked something on it and then it has appeared on my feed.

Although I also follow Rangers for the football and separate it for on politics or religion.