Louden Mailing List

The Louden Tavern

Just to let everyone know that we are putting together an email list to keep anyone that wants to know about our events up to date with what is happening at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium.

If you want added to the list can you drop us an email at info@thelouden.co.uk - or you can send us a PM on here.

Thanks

GM

Not really relevant to this post but I just wanted to say to TLT that, although we have disagreed strongly on a certain point, I was absolutely disgusted at the corrupt Scottish media insinuating that trouble in George Square was in any way connected with TLT. Why your name had to be mentioned in reports about this beggars belief - "beggars" being the operative word. You have my respect if not my agreement.

Not really relevant to this post but I just wanted to say to TLT that, although we have disagreed strongly on a certain point, I was absolutely disgusted at the corrupt Scottish media insinuating that trouble in George Square was in any way connected with TLT. Why your name had to be mentioned in reports about this beggars belief - "beggars" being the operative word. You have my respect if not my agreement.

Sadly we cannot do anything about the coverage as we are no longer involved with The Louden Tavern at duke street otherwise I would have demanded a changes to the online story.

I haven't been in there in a year or two but the louden in duke street was always a Rangers Pub above all else - I would expect that to still be the case today.

I did tweet the guardian in the hope that they would provide a response but didn't get one.

GM