Champions league fantasy football

stevegers

Guys, i know there are a lot of us in the RM fantasy football league already, BUT, this is a Euro fantasy league. ive set up a RM league. might just be a laugh on european nights

League name-RANGERSMEDIA

Mini league pin-8000678

its free to enter & there are cash prizes

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/fantasy-games/

Just joined. Its it cool if we just choose a team and stick with it from the start? Transfers just ruin it! The banter at the business end is good because you have to choose players who make it close to the final! Ive learned my lesson and decided not to choose Ramos. Hes probably the best right back in the world but get you no points in a dream team.

were not in the champs league this year...deal with it, i have.

Whats that got to do with any of this? <cr>

the thread is entitled "fantasy champs league"

We have got over it, but we just want to have a bit of fun with the fantasy league. Are we not allowed to do that?

We have got over it, but we just want to have a bit of fun with the fantasy league. Are we not allowed to do that?

focusing on sorting out a solid squad for next years CL sems more FUN to me. rather than dwelling on our elimination. which your inevitably doing by creating threads like this.

focusing on sorting out a solid squad for next years CL sems more FUN to me. rather than dwelling on our elimination. which your inevitably doing by creating threads like this.

But we can't do anything about the current squad! :lol: This is just a laugh, lighten up FFS!

ok..its a just a laugh, but its a laugh I don't need to...."laugh"

But we can't do anything about the current squad! :lol: This is just a laugh, lighten up FFS!

ok..its a just a laugh, but its a laugh I don't need to...."laugh"

"laugh about"..to edit my last post