Why do people in England love them..

keithgersbear

Working down here, I must disagree with your statement. A number of my workmates have Rangers as their second team not many follow the manky mob.

Dont listen to Celtics pish about their 'Special Relationships'. They tend to be one sided.

Why do you think the tims have more support?

Because look at Liverpool, Man utd etc, they HATE us, they always defend Celtic as well.

Its pathetic.

Lots of Chelsea, Charlton, Crystal Palace, Liverpool, Man City, Sunderland, Stoke fans etc etc etc support us.

Celtic always seem to get more support from england i think. They always seem to listen to Celtic's tripe and take it in and then spread it on.

im born and brought up in england i can tell you as a matter of fact that WE are preffered by the large majority of ENGLISH fotball fans, however i would say,and i dont like to admit it, but there does seem to be more celtic fans down here, but like i say, there from either up the road or cross the sea or there familys irish or whatever!

Why do you think the tims have more support?

Because look at Liverpool, Man utd etc, they HATE us, they always defend Celtic as well.

Its pathetic.

but liverpool had sounness as manager,..man u., ferguson,..everton,smith..birmingham,eck..so they dont seem to mind our managers..do they ?

im just back fae the liverpool man u game had tickets for mates 40th and its just like a 2nd parkhead down there but like celtic most of there fan r not british and most people i spoke to on sat night in liverpool have no time for liverpool or celtic

Most Arsenal fans are Septic fans I think.

If most gunners support septic then they haven't got a clue about the history of their club therefore aren't proper fans

Im from Islington and can assure Arsenal are the irish club of London.Most of the plastic,i know support Asenal and Celtic

If most gunners support septic then they haven't got a clue about the history of their club therefore aren't proper fans

I work in London a lot of the time, and have been to Highbury/Emirates many times, I can assure you 99% of Arsenal fans don't care about Rangers or Celtic, no more than OF fans care about Spurs or Arsenal. Two places there are genuine numbers of support for Rangers are Corby and Burnley, by that I mean you notice it. I live in Newcastle and I don't know any Rangers or Celtic fans, Celtic run a bus from the Tyneside Irish Centre but these people are generally Scottish exiles, and they still only get 20 on a bus for 40 apparently. No one cares. The irony of it is, it was more prevalent in the 80's when people would wear 3/4 hats with their home club, 1/4 Celtic or Rangers, and that was a time when they OF struggled for crowds, now no one cares. Speaking from my point of view as a city we tolerate Rangers far more than Celtic, Rangers mended a lot of bridges from 1969 when they played in that tournament in 2004, they were good as gold, where as we beat Celtic 4-1 14 months ago, and their fans were complete and utter arseholes, the biggest cunts we've had here in my toon supporting life.

England has a massive polulation of 2nd 3rd 4th generation oirishmen, like every other country in the world.

Celtic FC are a way of them to feel at home without having to go home, it nuts really, you think they would follow a team like Bohs, or St Pats, you know, a real Irish team, based in Ireland.

Most English people dont really care, but I think more prefer us, but I can only speak for my area. However there is one place in Cumbria that is full of Tims and thats Cleator Moor. That place is where all the irish immigrants went to when they arrived from Ireland in the 19th century to escape the "you know what".

I work in London a lot of the time, and have been to Highbury/Emirates many times, I can assure you 99% of Arsenal fans don't care about Rangers or Celtic, no more than OF fans care about Spurs or Arsenal. Two places there are genuine numbers of support for Rangers are Corby and Burnley, by that I mean you notice it. I live in Newcastle and I don't know any Rangers or Celtic fans, Celtic run a bus from the Tyneside Irish Centre but these people are generally Scottish exiles, and they still only get 20 on a bus for 40 apparently. No one cares. The irony of it is, it was more prevalent in the 80's when people would wear 3/4 hats with their home club, 1/4 Celtic or Rangers, and that was a time when they OF struggled for crowds, now no one cares. Speaking from my point of view as a city we tolerate Rangers far more than Celtic, Rangers mended a lot of bridges from 1969 when they played in that tournament in 2004, they were good as gold, where as we beat Celtic 4-1 14 months ago, and their fans were complete and utter arseholes, the biggest cunts we've had here in my toon supporting life.

There's a rangers club in Tyneside too. Its in Gateshead though.