Banner at Celtic Game

Bruce

but we won't have empty stands though against Hibs or Thistle won't we not ? We've sold all our tickets ?

and I agree :blink: lets compare €15 to see a great game between 2 of Germany's best sides or £25 (€31) to watch Celtic versus Kilmarnock :no:

They are spot on with their statement - fans are slowly getting priced out of going to games - we are not as bad as down south ie arsenal £55, qpr £50 but over the next few years we will be chasing at their heels regarding ticket price

another example of rip off Britain - but id say its away prices that are the trouble this 5% levy has just been put on the fans - the old firm shoot themselves in the foot over that one.

Agree with them, but at the end of the day the Bears will still turn-up and support our team. We will make the sacrifice, their away support has been embarrassing for a couple of years now.

Faithfull through and through eh? We all know who is the best supported team in Scotland. :rangers:

Pinch me, I must be dreaming. Is that an actual Saltire under the word "Football"?

well spotted - they must have took the supporter who brought it round the back to get stoned to death.

cant ever remember seeing a saltire at a scum away game

They are spot on with their statement - fans are slowly getting priced out of going to games - we are not as bad as down south ie arsenal £55, qpr £50 but over the next few years we will be chasing at their heels regarding ticket price

another example of rip off Britain - but id say its away prices that are the trouble this 5% levy has just been put on the fans - the old firm shoot themselves in the foot over that one.

I read QPR was £50 the other day. Thats a fucking scandal!

Aberdeen Dundee Utd looked empty on Setanta on Saturday, wonder much they were charging compared to 3 pints down the pub (max £9)?

Aberdeen Dundee Utd looked empty on Setanta on Saturday, wonder much they were charging compared to 3 pints down the pub (max £9)?

Youre joking who was that against?

does it matter, its QPR!

does it matter, its QPR!

its for all their matches - the price hike came into force last weekend i think -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...hip-ticket.html