Mcgregor signs for besiktas

tbblue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the players that refused to transfer over, did so out of sheer greed, nothing else. They could have triggered the release clause and still ended up even more wealthy than they were prior to doing the fucking dirty on the club that looked after them all.

Dirty Greedy cunts one and all, anyone trying to stick up for them or saying all the best deserves the negative reps, IMO anyway.

I hope they all get serious injuries and end up on the fucking dole, even that's to good for them.

Cant believe that is where he will end up. Brilliant keeper if you can be honest but as much as i loved mcgregor hes in the same bracket as naismith, davis etc. really disappointed and feel sick with them. I also hope you know this decision isnt just for a few years..you arent welcome at ibrox in the future!

I have always thought Neil Alexander is as good as shagger, so no loss here except for the few million the traitor has done us out of.

As much as I he has pissed us all off for leaving this way, there is no way Alexander is as good as him.

Alexander is a good, dependable goalie, mcgregor has that something special about him. He is a top class keeper.

This 1 leaving was most gutting for personally, he was a fantastic goalie and made countless match winning saves.. I wasn't too arsed with the others leaving tbh but Allan going the same way the rest of those treacherous bastards really hurt, I loved watching him doing his stuff and his presence always filled me with confidence, no matter who we played, he was there between sticks doing his level best, However.......

Away n take a fuck to yersel Allan, you are dead to me! :wanker:

np with him moving.. Deserves it. Been a loyal servant to the club for years. 00000042.gif

In what way has he been a loyal servant? No other club put in a serious bid for him. He stayed as long because A. He was paid well and B. He had no other options.

This goes to all the traitors, WE MADE YOU not the other way round..

They owe this club therefore they have left us in our hour of need ( compensation wise ).

Your names are the only thing that has been erased from our history.

DAM this is hard to take

:angry: