*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

whers the thread with all the details of each thing the fund offers?

Here's the Ricksen Wall Panel thread...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278703

We could probably squeeze you into that order if you wanted.

Update to Wall-Panel purchasers.

I inspected the Panel recently. It's coming along nicely and it will soon be where we want it to be ;) . So our installation will commence shortly. (tu)

But other than that, it's been a very slow day for new members. :(

I think I've done all I can do here, and if we are to increase our membership, and thus our Good Deeds, then it has to be up to our existing Fund Members to try to recruit some more members to the Cause.

It's easy - you just identify a Poster who talks a good game, check their name against the Members list...

RM Erskine Fund - Hall of Fame 2015/16

and if they're not on it, simply point them in this direction...

RM Erskine Fund - Joining Instructions

(tu)

In my experience, most new members are grateful for having the Fund brought to their attention (apparently I'm too low profile, and they'd never heard of the Fund before. :pipe: ) and they are usually more than happy to donate. :thumbup:

And no - you're not on a commission! :lol:

BP9 must have slept in, so morning bump time. :D

Up early but only just bumping now!

I hate it when my morning bump is late!

Well if you two have finished your breakfast, and finished chattering, how's about getting out there and getting some sales???

I've uploaded a training manual for you to refer to...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285094&page=12#entry1062780349

:D

Welcome to member number 104 - thehost

photo-10744.jpg

thehost, true Gentleman that he is, has kindly donated £50 to the Fund, as he promised to do in his recent Gentleman's Wager. :thumbup:

(of course, knowing thehost, he'd probably have donated the same even if he'd won the bet. :P )

Ffs - there's probably an exam n all?! Will I get a certificate ! We could be your GOFR's then (Govanblue's official fund raisers )

Well if you two have finished your breakfast, and finished chattering, how's about getting out there and getting some sales???

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285094&page=12#entry1062780349

Not much chance of you passing it - not with those quoting skills. :P

but I REALLY want to be your GOFR .... I'll study hard, re-read "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves", and learn how to spell! I'll be nice to people...!!??? oh fuck I'll never make it...

Welcome to member number 106 - quinty

photo-2190.jpg

whose outstanding donation of £50 means that we are now well on our way to raising enough to pay for another Wheelchair Matchday Hospitality Trip. :thumbup:

If I remember correctly, nobody from Erskine Glasgow has been to Hospitality yet. We should fix that. (tu)

:lol:

I read your excellent posts from your 'manual' this morning in the B & F and was impressed, but not sure if BP9 and myself would have the same effect if we post the same thing. :unsure: If you lose your touch it will be considered, but you are having great results at the moment so I think 'bumping' is our best method of support. And remember BP9 does like a bump in the morning. :D

:lol:

I read your excellent posts from your 'manual' this morning in the B & F and was impressed, but not sure if BP9 and myself would have the same effect if we post the same thing. :unsure: If you lose your touch it will be considered, but you are having great results at the moment so I think 'bumping' is our best method of support. And remember BP9 does like a bump in the morning. :D

Was that before or after Admin deleted 20 of my 22 posts? :pipe: