*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

I'd find it easier to set up a DD and make a continuous monthly contribution rather than rely on being asked, remembering and struggling with paypal thats seems to have an issue with my details and/or my email address.

Does such a facility exist?

Really hope the fund can continue its one of the things about this site that makes it stand apart.

19 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

I'd find it easier to set up a DD and make a continuous monthly contribution rather than rely on being asked, remembering and struggling with paypal thats seems to have an issue with my details and/or my email address.

Does such a facility exist?

Such a facility could exist (paypal recurring payments) - but we really don't want to go down that route, for several different reasons.  

In the past, a few members have either accidentally or intentionally set up a recurring monthly payment - but we've always taken the decision to reject them.

18 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

images.png

Good point, well made. (tu)

What????

Final Tally from Saturday:

Rangers FC Tickets for Erskine (14 tickets) and Combat Stress (4 tickets): £248

Rangers FC Hospitality for 3 Wheelchair Users and 3 Carers: £388.80

Rangers YDC Lotto Sales (10 lines for the remaining 22 weeks): £220

Total: £857.60

Money well spent I hope you'll agree, and needless to say, the day was very much enjoyed by all. :21: 

Oh, and I booked a table for 11 at the Argyle Restaurant for an Erskine Lunch next month.  

I've updated the accounts to show the recent spending on the cup game tickets and hospitality.

Total Funds raised this season: £13,810.57 

Total Funds raised to date: £38,407.53 

Erskine Fund -  Total Spent this season: £10,713.19

Sponsors' Fund (RYDC) -  Total Spent this season: £4,106

Which is pretty good, I think. :thumbup:

But sadly, we've now run out of money, and with a whole month of the Season still left. :(  

I think it might be time for The Big Push

thebigpush_540px.jpg

6 hours ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to Loyal Fund Member Cameltoe for donating his spare ticket for the Petrofac Cup Final. (tu)

This has been eagerly snapped up by another Loyal Fund Member who was too lazy to get his own. ;)

Tell him hes a lazy lazy bastard :P

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, jamess said:

I rejoice at the onward progress of the fund,  but have trouble keeping pace all the threads. :) anyway,  heading towards 300,  which is another milestone worth celebrating. I look forward to the 300.

Me too.

It's even worse than usual at the moment, because we have two seasons going at the same time

All new Donors have to be added on the 2015/16 thread in order to be eligible for Championship Medals.

All renewing Donors have to be added on the 2016/2017 thread

Any new donors whose donation is significant have to be added to both threads!

Spare a thought for the poor guy who has to try and keep all the accounting separate too!  Roll on the end of the season!