Rangers V Falkirk - Match Betting

THE_GERS_1872

Never had these types of threads before now seem to have them every game. Should just put your betting stuff in the official match thread or have a pinned betting thread for our games.

I don't think it should be in the match thread. Most people in the match thread probably have no interest in the betting.

A Rangers Betting thread is maybe a good idea though. (tu)

Never had these types of threads before now seem to have them every game. Should just put your betting stuff in the official match thread or have a pinned betting thread for our games.

What's the problem? If you're not interested then don't open the thread.

Wallace to score anytime is 15/2 which is quite tempting

Tav and Law are both 11/4

£1 on each of those 3, and if just one of them scores, you've made a profit. (tu)

As I mentioned Wallace to score any time and Rangers to win is 5-1 on Paddy Power.

William Hill mate

I had doubted you as those odds are insane but you're right. There's quite a few of their scorecast odds for today that seem abnormally high.

Tav and 4-1 is 65s on Coral. 80s on Skybet and 60s I think on 365. I'm having some of this (tu)

Can get 150/1 on that tav / 4-1 as a last goalscorer bet too , worth a quid on both

I've got £1 on both. £1 each on Waggy first and last/4-1 5-1. £1 each on 6-1/6-2 and £20 each on -2 and -3.

So....there better be goals galore :lol: