That Falkirk Fan

BridgeIsBlue

. . . . and front page of the daily record .

first seven pages and an eight-page pull out in the centre showcasing other problems with gers fans such as forcing the motherwell fans to defend themselves from a nearby area a few months ago...

Got to be honest the stewards have been pretty poor over the last couple of seasons there were incidents with Motherwell and Hibs. fans last season, the stewards are very slow to react.

Picked up my ticket at the back of 12 yesterday and there was some wee drunk ned shouting the odds at the woman in the collections cabin. Don't know what started it, but he was giving it the "don't fucking talk to me like that, am no yer wean, I pay yer fucking wages by buying tickets". Loads of stewards milling around, including one in the cabin itself and nobody said anything to him, just stared at what was going on.

Try and bring your car into the stadium grounds though.......fucking lightning quick.

Picked up my ticket at the back of 12 yesterday and there was some wee drunk ned shouting the odds at the woman in the collections cabin. Don't know what started it, but he was giving it the "don't fucking talk to me like that, am no yer wean, I pay yer fucking wages by buying tickets". Loads of stewards milling around, including one in the cabin itself and nobody said anything to him, just stared at what was going on.

Try and bring your car into the stadium grounds though.......fucking lightning quick.

Did you not pull him up for being a wee dick ?