Their Goal

Bad Robot

Every goal cannot be prevented. As long as we score more than the opposition I'm happy.

Agree with this.

Great goal from them today, but it counted for nowt. There was only one team trying to win the game today & it wasn't them.

As I said , great goal ,but we scored 3 belters & deservedly won the game.

I was actually stunned to learn that Hibs have a better defensive record than us in this league.

I'm not TBH. I always agreed they were better defending....simply because they are total shite everywhere else.

I was bricking it when they had a corner in the 90th minute, we had nobody on the edge of the box and Miller and waghorn standing on halfway with one defender. Granted we broke away and should have scored with the 2 on 1 but I just wish he would shore up a little bit seeing out a game

90% of the goals weve lost this season have been screamers whilst the other 10% have been poor defensive errors. That one today was a wonder strike, as was St johnstones 2nd. Cut out the defensive mistakes and it seems wel only ever concede world class goals which is encouraging

If we had a player who was seven foot tall standing on the goal line it could have been prevented, MW should review his signing policy.

Totally agree, get a few , would fit right in with the long ball tactics we play. How has Warburton not noticed this flaw in his system yet.

"Hands up that was a cracker"

Maybe Barrie should have charged it down, but I also wonder how many times their man if you gave him the opportunity would be able to hit the post and in, I'm thinking a low percentage. This was a set piece and you would want to eliminate their chances in the box, restrict them to long range.

90% of the goals weve lost this season have been screamers whilst the other 10% have been poor defensive errors. That one today was a wonder strike, as was St johnstones 2nd. Cut out the defensive mistakes and it seems wel only ever concede world class goals which is encouraging

Screamers and mistakes are not mutually exclusive.

Yesterday's came under both categories, just like the St Johnstone goal from a corner.

One wonders if we had 11 men in the box if the goal would have been prevented.

Just saying like

:pipe:

I've never been against 11 men in the box. I think it's a Walter Smith tactic that had merit.

My issue was the amount of free-headers and loose balls in the box when you've got everyone inside it. No excuses.