Holt Substitution

I'll reserve judgement until we actually get to a higher level and I have a chance to see how he performs rather than writing him off after a couple of months at the club.

Well im pretty certain he wont be a mainstay in the team over the next couple of seasons and thats not a dig at him.

Well im pretty certain he wont be a mainstay in the team over the next couple of seasons and thats not a dig at him.

I'm pretty certain the manager will be the judge of who is good enough and who isn't. I'm pretty certain he wont write anyone off after a few months either.

Just shows you how the punters see games different,,, mate said to me at game yesterday,, keep your eye on holt never stops,,most of his runs don't get picked up, as for law starting before him,,, that's got to be a kid on,

Spot on.

You're mate has been listening to me.

Probably.

Niggling injuries are the reason why we've called off the Livi game.

I was wondering if Holt might still be carrying a slight injury.

He missed the Dumbarton game before St Johnstone with a knock but he was well off the pace against St Johnstone and he's not been as good in the past couple of games as he was earlier on either.