Wes Foderingham.

simon

Wasn't that sure of him at the start of the season but I really like him now. Maybe just took him a little bit of time to get used to how we are playing, but he makes it look effortless now.

Good shot stopper as well, I'm sure he will get better and better as the season goes on.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good solid goalkeeper. Said it when he signed from Swindon at the time, too. Seen him a lot on that Football League Show that's on after Match Of The Day and he impressed me a lot.

Hated hearing people getting on his case away at Hibs. I could see why with his kicking, but he's a young goalkeeper in his first game having to do a different style in regards to always passing the ball out of defence.

Glad he's starting to win people over now. He's a talent.

Will get us a few bob in a couple of years time!

Love the big guy, he's cool as fuck, made a fuck up against Hibs at Ibrox and he made a point of apologising to almost every teammate after it, the ball came back to him a few minutes later and instead of hoofing it he took a couple of extra touches again even though there was a Hibs player bearing down on him, pinged a cracker of a pass actually.

That shows balls.

He commands his area and his shot stopping looks great as well.

Artur Boruc tried a Wes yesterday and fucked it up gifting Watford a goal, just on MOTD there, Charlie Adam tried another outrageous own half shot and nearly done it again.

Back to big Wes I think he is a good goalie who will only get better.

Sorry but i'll disagree, he's a bombscare at a short pass and doesn't command his box. He's a good shot stopper but set pieces tear us apart and while you can blame the defenders, ultimately he should be commanding them.

He's learning his craft at our expense - fine in the championship but not in the SPFL.

Sorry but i'll disagree, he's a bombscare at a short pass and doesn't command his box. He's a good shot stopper but set pieces tear us apart and while you can blame the defenders, ultimately he should be commanding them.

He's learning his craft at our expense - fine in the championship but not in the SPFL.

Doesn't command his box? He is great at cutting out cross balls. Do your fishing elsewhere.

Yeah I'll disagree too, with you.

He is a good wee keeper and does his job, also off his line in a flash when required so more comfortable with him in goal than calamity. Sure he will make mistakes it is just more serious when a goalie does than every other player on the park.

If the Gaffer believes in him then he gets my support doing what he is doing.

K.A.I, on 04 Oct 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:K.A.I, on 04 Oct 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:

He's a good solid goalkeeper. Said it when he signed from Swindon at the time, too. Seen him a lot on that Football League Show that's on after Match Of The Day and he impressed me a lot.

Hated hearing people getting on his case away at Hibs. I could see why with his kicking, but he's a young goalkeeper in his first game having to do a different style in regards to always passing the ball out of defence.

Glad he's starting to win people over now. He's a talent.

I have been impressed by him, I just Hope to hell he doesn't gets injured and we end up with Clanger Bell in goal for us, what a bloody nightmare that's going to be.

I have been impressed by him, I just Hope to hell he doesn't gets injured and we end up with Clanger Bell in goal for us, what a bloody nightmare that's going to be.

I think wee Liam Kelly is the preferred number 2 tbh.

I'll be that guy. The Championship is part of the SPFL (tu)

Writing the boy off after a handful of games :lol:

Nonsense.

Couldn't disagree with you more. Think of the number of times he gets a touch of the ball and the number if times out of them he has made a mistake. I'm completely confident every time he has the ball at his feet now.