Nicky Law

Dan Deacon

great impact sub. he must want to start every game like you would expect from all the boys. however i am sure warbs has told him how important him coming on at 60, 70 80 minutes is. the space he found for himself just before wallace scored was amazing. he took pelters last year and quite right, but he's a decent ball player and very important for us this year

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Sket 100%, he will have to keep playing well for a while to convince me he's worth having around.

If Warburton believes in him I'm happy enough just now, I just worry he will revert to type.

I don't worry about him reverting to type I just can't forgive him for last season,that and his petulant wee outburst about needing 2 holidays after the 2nd division campaign.

I just don't like him very much.

Holt has been the better player by far this season. I'll mention last season whenever I see fit.

Even pointing to last season the guy had 54 games and 13 goals to show for it under the worst manager of all time. Holt wasn't the best player yesterday, Law was better and made more of an impact when we had run out of ideas. He's the whipping boy on here because of last season.

Even pointing to last season the guy had 54 games and 13 goals to show for it under the worst manager of all time. Holt wasn't the best player yesterday, Law was better and made more of an impact when we had run out of ideas. He's the whipping boy on here because of last season.

I never said holt was better yesterday,I said he's been better this season by a mile. You can lavish law with praise all you want. He'll get nothing from me until he earns his wages throughout the course of a season.

There is many factors to consider I'm regards to laws impact yesterday compared to holts performance. One of those factors will be down the running about the Falkirk players did and law was fresh, also holt has played more minutes this season so will be feeling tad fatigued and law will be fresher.

I never said holt was better yesterday,I said he's been better this season by a mile. You can lavish law with praise all you want. He'll get nothing from me until he earns his wages throughout the course of a season.

genuine question, do not want to get in the middle of your tif. if he's only asked to play 20 or 30 mins and comes on and sets up a goal or scores himself. will that justify his wages?

There is many factors to consider I'm regards to laws impact yesterday compared to holts performance. One of those factors will be down the running about the Falkirk players did and law was fresh, also holt has played more minutes this season so will be feeling tad fatigued and law will be fresher.

Law is the better player. Not saying Holt is shite, but Law is better.

genuine question, do not want to get in the middle of your tif. if he's only asked to play 20 or 30 mins and comes on and sets up a goal or scores himself. will that justify his wages?

In 1 game,no. Throughout the course of a season then I suppose so. Surely though,you would expect more from a player of laws age and alleged ability to be playing way more than 20 minute cameos every game.

He needs to get into the team and perform consistently for 90 minutes. He's not doing that because 1) there are better players ahead of him and 2) I'm my opinion he isn't capable of producing that sort of consistent form.

I haven't been Law's greatest fan but think he has improved a lot this season. Was surprised to see Shiels chosen ahead of him yesterday. Thought Law contributed significantly when he came on.

Shiels starting was the right choice,he played really well yesterday. Always gives a good account of himself when he plays.