Dan Deacon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole team was hiding last year.

Law was just one of the scapegoats.

As much as they were shite, a few players always gave 100% e.g. Miller and Wallace. This is why they never get gave the shit Law does. It will take a good while for Law to win around a lot of fans around.

I honestly don't think he's anywhere near as bad as people make out.

Even in previous years with shit management and players around him he always looked like the most talented player we had by a mile.

Hopefully he get's a new contract.

Only if he earns it. Our days of handing out contracts to people who don't deserve it are over,thankfully.

Lol.

Word is Law didn't come on until the 73rd minute because it took the gaffer that long to find him.

He should wear a high visability vest next time and he might get a start.

Law coming on changed the game yesterday. He played 270 minutes in 3 of our biggest games this season and Holt was hooked in all 3 games. Folk need to let last season go when Ally was trying to rearrange the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Bollocks, Holt is the better player...stevie wonder can see that ffs

Law came on and changed the game for us. Our 4 biggest games this season Holt has been hooked in all 4 and was hooked yesterday. He's not shite but Holt slowed it down too often when we needed more tempo and finding pockets of space which Zelalem and Law do well.

Law came on and changed the game for us. Our 4 biggest games this season Holt has been hooked in all 4 and was hooked yesterday. He's not shite but Holt slowed it down too often when we needed more tempo and finding pockets of space which Zelalem and Law do well.

Holt gets hooked as you say and then starts the next game, what does that tell you?

Holt puts in a shift and a half, When Waghorn comes short, Holt goes in behind.

When Waghorn goes wide, Holt fills the void.

When the ball is played up to Waghorn, Holt is always an option and often the closest player to Waghorn.

Holt makes terrific runs and although these runs are not picked out, he creates space for others.

Do yourself a favour and spend 5 or 10 minutes in the next game focusing on Jason Holt.

The manager picks Holt because he obviously believes he is the best player for that position and that system.

I don't want to be down on Law as I believe he is a decent player, but he has the heart of a mouse, He never puts a tackle in and for a supposedly "attacking" midfielder he very seldom makes poistive runs in behind the striker.

Law coming on changed the game yesterday. He played 270 minutes in 3 of our biggest games this season and Holt was hooked in all 3 games. Folk need to let last season go when Ally was trying to rearrange the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Aye, he made a tackle too. I was stunned!

If you don't give him credit where it is due then why bother slagging him?

I did give him credit,I said he has done better this season in spells. He isn't a better player than Holt though. Or Zelalem. Or Halliday. Or Shiels.

Nonsense. Easily our best player last season but was used as a scapegoat cause of comments in the media.

:lol:

That'll be why McGregor got poty :rolleyes:

Standing out in that team last season is nothing to brag about,they were an embarrassment to the jersey. Like I said,an integral part of one of the most embarrassing seasons in our history.