Which Option?

Hoof, pass or back to Wes?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Hoof, pass or back to Wes?

• Hoof
    • Start a move with a forward pass
    • Pass back to Foderingham to punt or start a move.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he facing forwards or backwards, central or wide, how close is he to the goalie and how close are the forwards?

Rather than hoof up the pitch, could he also hit it high out for a throw-in so that we could get our defenders all back in position?

I specified in the OP "out of play as far upfield as possible"

I think it gets put back to the keeper as we've still got the 5 minutes injury time after the scum fans invaded the field and tried to attack Oduwa for his disrespectful behaviour in ripping the piss for the 2nd goal.

True. They got an extra 5 minutes again today. Maybe I should have said 94 minutes.

89 minutes played at the piggery with Rangers leading 2 - 1 when a loose ball deep in Rangers' half is chased by 2 septic forwards and 1 Rangers defender who gets there first. Would you rather he tried to play the ball out of defence, pass back to West to try to get a new attack started or hoof the ball out of play as far upfield as possible?

For me, the hoof is the answer as the other options give the chance of an equaliser.

I tried to set up this as a poll but after 3 attempts gave up. If someone wants to do so, go ahead.

FFS I thought we'd signed Colin West again :P

I'd trust the defender to walk the ball out of defense and start an attacking move, after all its only the tarriers we're playing

89 minutes played at the piggery with Rangers leading 2 - 1 when a loose ball deep in Rangers' half is chased by 2 septic forwards and 1 Rangers defender who gets there first. Would you rather he tried to play the ball out of defence, pass back to West to try to get a new attack started or hoof the ball out of play as far upfield as possible?

For me, the hoof is the answer as the other options give the chance of an equaliser.

I tried to set up this as a poll but after 3 attempts gave up. If someone wants to do so, go ahead.

who gives a fuck just glad to be beating the cunts :cool::love::clap:

Keep possession, it's pretty fucking obvious to be fair.

disagree, how many WS teams would choose to play from the back under those circumstances?

If the ball gets hoofed it gives the team time to regroup, to many are getting carried away with our ability to play from the back.

Back to Fodders to start a move.

Think a few of us need to deal with the fact that our style of play is going to cost us a few goals/results but in the main, it's for the greater good and we will improve.

Apart from the fact that you need to see the specific situation to make a real decision and I don't think our defenders are going to be idiots. The poll is all well and good now in a hypothetical, can't wait to see how we would all really feel in the moment, and how we would feel if someone tried to play out and it did cost us a goal.

Dull yin with right elbow into closest attacker's jaw, then fuck the ball as far out the park as he can. Square up to the other one and when he touches you fall to the floor, feigning injury. It's all about getting the supporters involved.

I'd play the one two with big Wesley. Keeping possession and seeing out the game, and even if we fuck it up and gift them the equaliser then we should still be happy with a draw with the best team in Europe. It's a win win. Simple

UpstepstheBANhammer.

GOGZY!! Get this cunt.