Don't.....

RFC55

Was in there yesterday after the game. Some pub apart fae the shitter ??

Also, anyone know who the big Irish guy is wae the full red white and blue wig on who was in there yesterday?

It's a proper boozer.

Think we might be barred for sectarianism. Fuck knows how bad you have to be to be barred from a bears pub but we had a good time

It's a proper boozer.

Think we might be barred for sectarianism. Fuck knows how bad you have to be to be barred from a bears pub but we had a good time

Aye, go to it most games when I'm up. My old man was mates wae the guy who used to run it. Naw sure if he still does?

Aye, go to it most games when I'm up. My old man was mates wae the guy who used to run it. Naw sure if he still does?

Boy that owns it is called Shuggy and he has for years as far as I know.

Hi

Hai x

That's the guy. Old man used to got to Masonic meets wae him as far as I know. Cheers for that ??

Aye Shuggy's a good guy, I've been in some states in there regularly and not been barred.

Given the building going on around it I'd be VERY surprised if the RL is still there this time next year.

Hai x

Aye Shuggy's a good guy, I've been in some states in there regularly and not been barred.

Given the building going on around it I'd be VERY surprised if the RL is still there this time next year.

You can't say that :(

I'll just sit wae a cargo on the site of the RL :lol:

You can't say that :(

I'll just sit wae a cargo on the site of the RL :lol:

I've heard it's a homeless unit that's being built so that's a possibility :lol:

Fuck knows where the bus would run from if it did shut.

Hai x

was working with owners son asked him why he didn't sell it he says hes knocked back big money from developers a few times.

It's a proper boozer.

I've seen lots on here get misty eyed about it. Never been in it but, to be honest, it looks like a shite hole from outside.............just saying.

was working with owners son asked him why he didn't sell it he says hes knocked back big money from developers a few times.

Aye that's true, don't want to post too much on here but I reckon he will eventually.

Its probably a wee gold mine on match days. Fair play to them, great wee pub

It's dead every other day though, used to be busy after away games too but been pretty quiet last few games.

I've seen lots on here get misty eyed about it. Never been in it but, to be honest, it looks like a shite hole from outside.............just saying.

Aye I don't reckon you'd get very far if you stoated in and asked for a sex on the beach or a scraming orgasm with a wee umbrella in it :lol: