Still Bring A Smile To The Face

I went to a Napoli game when over there on holiday about 15/16 years ago. Even though they were in Serie B then it was still mental. Was a great experience though and would love to go back. We'd just went in and sat down where there was an empty area, next thing the ultras came in and told us to move as that was their patch. He wasn't too friendly about it to begin with but once he realised we were tourists he was fine, or maybe it was once he seen my Gers top! We had asked the guy on reception in our hotel in Sorrento for advice on getting there as we had to take the train to Naples then get the metro to the stadium. He told us that once we got to Naples just to follow the fans, you couldn't miss them. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone going over there on holiday,

RANGERS FANS MAKE NOISE IN EDINBURGH TRAIN STATION

A few hundred Rangers fans frightened innocent bystanders including small children and a few low level office workers,they raised the decibel level and caused tremendous discomfort to many peoples eardrums.Police Scotland have appealed for information and have told the Daily Record that they will not tire in catching the culprits responsible.Yesterday's events have proved that thugs who wave Union flags and sing songs should feel the full weight of the law.

RANGERS FANS MAKE NOISE IN EDINBURGH TRAIN STATION

A few hundred Rangers fans frightened innocent bystanders including small children and a few low level office workers,they raised the decibel level and caused tremendous discomfort to many peoples eardrums.Police Scotland have appealed for information and have told the Daily Record that they will not tire in catching the culprits responsible.Yesterday's events have proved that thugs who wave Union flags and sing songs should feel the full weight of the law.

So when you wave the Union Jack you are a thug, heard it all now

I went to a Napoli game when over there on holiday about 15/16 years ago. Even though they were in Serie B then it was still mental. Was a great experience though and would love to go back. We'd just went in and sat down where there was an empty area, next thing the ultras came in and told us to move as that was their patch. He wasn't too friendly about it to begin with but once he realised we were tourists he was fine, or maybe it was once he seen my Gers top! We had asked the guy on reception in our hotel in Sorrento for advice on getting there as we had to take the train to Naples then get the metro to the stadium. He told us that once we got to Naples just to follow the fans, you couldn't miss them. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone going over there on holiday,

That was the old Napoli mate, this video is the new Napoli :belm2:

By August 2004, Napoli was declared bankrupt with debts[clarification needed] estimated up to €70 million.[33] To secure football in the city, film producer Aurelio De Laurentiis refounded the club under the name Napoli Soccer,[4] as they were not allowed to use their old name.

Better get the tims on the line to Diego to break the bad news (don't worry that all sporting and legal bodies recognise them as the same club, never bothered them before)