Boca v River

bluedylan

As with most high intensity derbies,the beautiful game takes a backseat.

It was great a few years back when you had the ageing Ariel Ortega and Riquelme crawling around the pitch, occasionally playing defence-splitting passes while their team-mates just ran around like headless chickens.

Poofy bastards, if I want to see fireworks I'll go to an organised display.

Let's see some hatred on the park and in the pubs after the match, lightweights.

They go about shooting each other after games in Argentina...wee bit more dangerous than a wee fistycuffs in the pub. Maybe you need to start taking machette's to away fans show us your not a poofy wee bastard and are just as hard as the Argies ;)

They go about shooting each other after games in Argentina...wee bit more dangerous than a wee fistycuffs in the pub. Maybe you need to start taking machette's to away fans show us your not a poofy wee bastard and are just as hard as the Argies ;)

Indeed the first match I attended was in the 90s at Rivers Monumental the Barra Bravas scared the shit out of me and I had a River scarf on .