Graham Spears

ruaridhmac

everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs... for me, protestantism represents our freedoms, i dread to think wat the place would be like had we not had the reformation...

Fair enough, but if the reformation had never happened we would obviously be a different club. You wouldn't have known any different though.

I am a Unionist. I want N.Ireland to remain part of the UK, I want Scotland to remain part of the UK and I support our troops etc.. But I have absolutely no belief in there being a God and i'm not going to pretend I do just so I can call myself a Protestant, which is what a lot of people in our support are doing.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or are atheist's more obsessed about religion than us Protestant's? Radical muslims are more easy going than these cunts on their mission to save us all from religion. :wanker:

I'd like to think not :lol:

Although in our support sometimes, yes. It's doubtful how many proper religious Protestants we have in our support nowadays.

I don't believe in God, my opinion is that you are born, you grow, you fuck, you die. End of.

However, I hand on heart can say I absolutely detest Catholicism, they are the most evil organisation in the world.

From ye 'olde' days of the Crusaders, the Inquisition, the Hammer of the Witches, right up to modern times with those fucking dirty priests, against contraception in these AIDS-ridden times, anti abortion etc. I just fucking hate what their religion stands for.

So I see myself 'protesting' against their beliefs.

And they don't wash either...... :sherlock:

Fair enough, but if the reformation had never happened we would obviously be a different club. You wouldn't have known any different though.

I am a Unionist. I want N.Ireland to remain part of the UK, I want Scotland to remain part of the UK and I support our troops etc.. But I have absolutely no belief in there being a God and i'm not going to pretend I do just so I can call myself a Protestant, which is what a lot of people in our support are doing.

So what do you sing when it gets to the bit

"For they knew god was on their side and the Ulster volunteers"? :craphead:

So what do you sing when it gets to the bit

"For they knew god was on their side and the Ulster volunteers"? :craphead:

:lol:

Same words as you, but they're just lyrics to a song.

Like I could sing Oasis - Live Forever and i'd still know that if I walked out in front of a bus I would die.

I am sick of this shit.I am more proud of my Protestant herritage than ever before so spiers ,and mcgoilagoine whatever your name is just stop your biggoted agenda ,and grow up .

We are alive and kicking and our club will always ne proud to be Protestant and Brittish.

So piss off the pair of you.

He uses the term 'Protestantism' as an insult and I'm pretty sure we're all aware of that. It doesn't matter if only a small section of our support follow their faith - it's what we're collectively known to be and that is something I for one am proud of. I will not submit that in order to appease the ones screaming bigotry, if he mentioned 'faux-irishness' in reference to the paedophiles (which has a more truthful melody to it) there would be carnage. Scottish jakies wearing Ireland jerseys and singing about the IRA is a bigger calamity than Rangers being proud of the people we are.

I politely pointed out to Three Names that Rangers supporters have never pelted a player with bananas for 90 minutes, I'm not holding my breath on a reply and await my immediate blocking. :sherlock:

Quick edit: Checked after I posted this and I'm blocked already, hate cunts that won't get involved in a good debate :mad:

This is just one more attempt by this failed sports journolist to try to get himself into the spotlight.

He is a pathetic excuse for a human being who imagines he is important enough for us to care about him.

What I'm not going to stand for is this idea that we are ,in some way ,imitation Protestants. This is a gross insult to the many thousands of us who do adhere to our faith and also support Rangers. Get this Graham , just because your old man was a Baptist minister it doesn't give you the right to put out this crap. You are the very essence of everything I despise.

You make yourself available whenever Radio Clyde or whoever is looking for a rent-a-gob to fill a gap when they cant find anyone else, even though you patently know nothing about football.

You turn on your own kind mocking and critising people of your own faith.

You even communicate with scum like Phil Mc whatever his name is - the lowest form of trash on the planet.

You make excuses for and even join in with those who want to humiliate and destroy us.

In short you are a scummy traitor who never be allowed through the doors of Ibrox again.

You are both a shite journolist and a shite human being.

If it weren't for people like Luther , Clavin and Knox then this country would still be torturing and burning people for the crimes of herecy and witchcraft , Satans guardian is in Rome and not in hell

and if wasn't for our apathy our country wouldn't be the nothingness it currently turned into. From being world leaders in education we now a blip.

From the shining light in education of the world to nothing but bit players yes current weighted philosophy of making sure education is mainly taught by RCs certainly working :anguish:

and before anyone claims religious bigotry ask yourself

if you a Protestant, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, can you apply for and legitimately expect a place at Glasgow uni teacher training?

if you RC can you apply for and legitimately expect a place at Strathclyde Uni teacher training?

Also what subjects can a non-RC teach at a bigot school and ever expect promotion?

what subjects can an RC teach at a non-denom school and can they expect promotion?

strangely asking above questions are always greeted by the person being branded a bigot